Neo's NBA Mashup series (OKC added!)

neo_prankster

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Thanks for those suggestions. Do you have more? I might leave the Blazers out of this series since their logo is perfect already IMO.

How about the Sonics' 95 logo in the '75 logo's colors and vice versa?

1 minute ago, ChiCity95 said:

How the hell do you make these? These are amazing!

Also, I have a few ideas regarding the Jazz:

• Current logo in late 90s colors
  • Current logo in 2000s colors
  • Current logo in black and red (a nod to their early 2000s alternate uniforms)

I use the logos available on the mothership, but sometimes they are so pixilated that I have to upscale them.

On Photoshop I take bits and pieces from different logos to put together each mashup. Magic wand and paintbrush tools are good for changing colors.

28 minutes ago, ChiCity95 said:

Also, I have a few ideas regarding the Jazz:

• Current logo in late 90s colors
  • Current logo in 2000s colors
  • Current logo in black and red (a nod to their early 2000s alternate uniforms)

Current logo in late 90's colors:

0NoDskx.png

Current logo in 2000's colors:

b6oztS0.png

Current logo in Early 2000's alternate colors:

SyXD7gE.png

C&C Welcome.

2 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Current logo in late 90's colors:

0NoDskx.png

Current logo in 2000's colors:

That's a beautiful logo right there

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

46 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

First, the Sonics with two shades of Green:

rL62GCB.png

C&C Welcome.

Reverse the greens and you'd be on to something.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived