Jersey Number: 25

Height: 5' 11"

Weight 215 lbs.

Bats: Right

Throws: Right

Hits: For power!!!

:flagcanada:

Ummm...ok

I've hit against and caught 90 before, and its faster than you can imagine. If you can throw 95 teams are knocking down your door just to put a uniform on you no matter how many piches you can throw or how wild you are. If you can throw 96, even for 25 pitches and your 20 years old....go to a tryout.

Same if you can run the bases in under 14 flat.

A couple kids on my college team are playing in the minors, the one with the best chance throws about 90 and he's a fastball pitcher. Too many people far overestimate their speed.

Seriously, I never thought of that. I just figured that since I can't throw for long at all that it wouldn't matter, that's why I never tried out for my HS team.

Back in '02 we did this thing a the convention center to see how fast people could pitch, and i threw three balls, 96, 93 & 92.

The problem with me is it kills my arm and I can't even use it the next day.

ok...no offense...but those are never right. I threw like 70 something to win a helmet at a baseball game one time when I was 10. i.e. about 20-30 mph's off.

ok...no offense...but those are never right. I threw like 70 something to win a helmet at a baseball game one time when I was 10. i.e. about 20-30 mph's off.

I know I can throw 90+

I was "clocked" at 93MPH by our baseball coach with one of those speed guns. I just never played because my arm got sore way too fast. I'm not sure how well I would do 60 feet away from home plate, but ya never know. I can throw, a football, baseball, and my slap shot is up around the high 80's. I've got power, but of course my legs and backside are huge, thus why I have such power. I can kick 50 yd FG's.

But I'm too dayum lazy to do anything about it.

I'm actually considering trying out for the Colorado Crush this next time around.

ok...no offense...but those are never right.  I threw like 70 something to win a helmet at a baseball game one time when I was 10.  i.e. about 20-30 mph's off.

I know I can throw 90+

I was "clocked" at 93MPH by our baseball coach with one of those speed guns. I just never played because my arm got sore way too fast. I'm not sure how well I would do 60 feet away from home plate, but ya never know. I can throw, a football, baseball, and my slap shot is up around the high 80's. I've got power, but of course my legs and backside are huge, thus why I have such power. I can kick 50 yd FG's.

But I'm too dayum lazy to do anything about it.

I'm actually considering trying out for the Colorado Crush this next time around.

holy plop, it's motherfluffing Bo Jackson, Jim Thorpe, Danny Ainge, Michael Jordan, and Deion Sanders all rolled into one!

holy plop, it's motherfluffing Bo Jackson, Jim Thorpe, Danny Ainge, Michael Jordan, and Deion Sanders all rolled into one!

Just throw Mario Lemieux in there, while you're at it! I don't know of any good hockey players who were good at anything else, so just use him for the 80 mph slapper. ^_^

Just throw Mario Lemieux in there, while you're at it! I don't know of any good hockey players who were good at anything else, so just use him for the 80 mph slapper. ^_^

Skater = Bill Brasky

Cant wait to see you shred a bowl, dude.

I can play many sports very well. Football, Hockey, Baseball and Volleyball. However I CAN'T play basketball for plop. I can hit 3's on a consistant basis, other than that, I'm terrible. Also SUCK A$$ at soccer too.

I can play many sports very well. Football, Hockey, Baseball and Volleyball. However I CAN'T play basketball for plop. I can hit 3's on a consistant basis, other than that, I'm terrible. Also SUCK A$$ at soccer too.

you said you never played baseball!

just never played because my arm got sore way too fast. I'm not sure how well I would do 60 feet away from home plate, but ya never know.

Here's our team (listed by primary position):

Catchers:

pcqd #42

First Base:

jrodsep #66

darthman #99

mockba #9

Second Base:

phillyfan36 #17

breakwood #43

quadival #53

Third Base:

ryanBO6 #6

Shortstop:

Lopernv #73

josh_j182 #7

Out Field:

specialk #12

aengre #13

alouettesfan #25

Pitchers:

skater20na #33

braden #67

amare32 #32

wheateater #23

Umpire:

united_waffles #00

jpslapshot32 #22

I said my best position is Umpire. Check the "You Make the Call" Threads.

I am the all-knowing of baseball rules. Any Questions?

fixed

you said you never played baseball!

just never played because my arm got sore way too fast. I'm not sure how well I would do 60 feet away from home plate, but ya never know.

I never said I played on a competitive level.

All I said was I can play those sports well. I might not do so well on a competitive level with baseball because I never played on that level.

this is a fluffing trip!

ok

fiasco

3b

R/R

6'3"

235 lbs.

line drive hitter w/ power to dark power alleys

96 mph heater / 80 mph wicked slapper / 50 yd FG range / raining 3's from downtown / fluffs mothers on a whim

Sign in to follow this