jrodsep

Chris Creamer's Boards Baseball Team

Fusebazell    0

Bazell

2B

R/R

5'7"

102 LBs.

singles hitter/ Faster than Flash Gordon/ Better looking than your mom/ eats nails for breakfast w/o any milk/ Girlfriend is hottest girl ever/ Funnier than David Chapelle

Discrimihater    302

Name: Discrimihater HeHateMe

Position: starting pitcher

Jersey Number: 00

Height: 5' 10"

Weight 250 lbs.

Bats: Right

Throws: Right

pitch selection: knuckleball, 4-seamer, 2-seamer, circle change, splitfinger, knuckle-curve.

wheateater    72
...Better looking than your mom...

So you're saying you wear make-up, too? And with that frame, I'm sure your measurements are 36D-24-26, right? :rolleyes:

Lee.    413

Lee Laminger

Gruff but loveable pitching coach.

Think Robert Wuhl in 'Bull Durham'.

Sterling84    10

Just call me late for practice again.

I played 3B, wore #4.....so Joel and Chreamer have me covered. I'll just be a 3rd base coach. ......or maybe a 3rd baseMANS coach?? "yeah, catch it! Good! Now throw it! YAY!"

I once played flag football against a guy who said he ran a 4.29 forty.

Now, I always thought I was pretty quick......but in pads back in HS it translated to 4.5s and 4.6s...........brings you down to reality pretty quick...and I can tell you I haven't gotten any faster with age. Smoking hurts that too.

This "guy".......well, I don't know who was timing him, cause he didn't run no 4.29 Maybe 9.24. Dusted him all day.

For what it's worth.......I'm blessed with a 53mph heater and all my other pitches/throws are exactly the same.

specialk    4
Ummm...ok

I've hit against and caught 90 before, and its faster than you can imagine.  If you can throw 95 teams are knocking down your door just to put a uniform on you no matter how many piches you can throw or how wild you are.  If you can throw 96, even for 25 pitches and your 20 years old....go to a tryout. 

Same if you can run the bases in under 14 flat.

A couple kids on my college team are playing in the minors, the one with the best chance throws about 90 and he's a fastball pitcher.  Too many people far overestimate their speed.

Seriously, I never thought of that. I just figured that since I can't throw for long at all that it wouldn't matter, that's why I never tried out for my HS team.

Back in '02 we did this thing a the convention center to see how fast people could pitch, and i threw three balls, 96, 93 & 92.

The problem with me is it kills my arm and I can't even use it the next day.

Ya man, a guy on my high school baseball team could throw 88 consistently through 7 innings with a sick curve and an array of pitches. He's playin' in Central Michigan now for the University. If you can throw 96, all you need is a coach to condition your arm, and you'll be fine. You should be playin somewhere right now. I've hit against University pitchers that can throw that hard, and it's friggen tough to get the bat around, but when you connect, that mafugga is gone! Pff, and ps, you play a lot of sports, but not as many as me :D . In high school i was a city All-Star at Point Gaurd in Basketball, a regional all-star at Quarterback for high school (D1 - AA), a starting goaltender for my school soccer team, a starting SS and hit leader in the Niagara Region for baseball, and a 2nd line center for my AA travelling hockey team. Now i'm a third string 2nd baseman for Brock University. The only sport i could never play was volleyball, it's so confusing :wacko:. Of course, mind you this is all in Canada, i guess the most impressive thing there is Hockey, because trying to make a good hockey team in Canada is extremely hard, because there are so many of them. Although Brock has been Ontario Champs many times, and a few years ago won the Nationals. Jamall Joseph, a former pitcher from Brock has recently been signed by the Marlins, so that might be impressive as well. But hey! This is a sports logo board, and if you haven't played a lot of sports, or love them to death, then you don't belong on this board, am i right?

paynomind    4

Well, looks like 3B is wrapped up. ANyone wanna let me play? I can do left field.

I'm number 5 though. No doubt about it.

I have a pretty good arm for the field.

My fastball is down the middle, completely straight and level, a touch high, mid-to-high 60s

My curveball is down the middle, completely straight and level, a touch high, mid-to-high 60s

My slider is down the middle, completely straight and level, a touch high, mid-to-high 60s

My throw from 3rd is down the middle, completely straight and level, a touch low, mid-to-high 60s

My throw from left is down the middle, completely straight and level, a touch low, mid-to-high 60s

I walked on for Georgia Tech my freshman year, and made it through the first cut. I had a decent arm, and fielded well. But, they came to realize, i can hit fastballs, and can get a breaking pitch, but a curve knocks me over, my shirt flips up over my head, and my pants fall down.

They dont like that.

Plus some of the other players there that year were decent - Normar, Varitek, and Jay Payton.

shiznit1083    4

Mike Gravito

1B/3B

R/R

6'0"

240 lbs.

Batting Stance Like Reggie Sanders

I play first better than I play third. I played 3rd throughout HS, but could't cut it there in the Amateurs because I was erratic throwing the ball from third to first, but I was a decent enough a fielder so they moved me to first. Not much range though, too slow to play short or second.

And Skater, not to be a prick, but I'm calling your bluff. Your stories are way to inconsistent and if you could throw that heard, people would be begging you to play ball. Especially the guy who clocked you.

We played the Berkshire Black Bears of the Northern League and the guy threw mid to high 80's with nothing but a fastball and change-up with moderate accuracy and we couldn't touch him.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

jrodsep    390
Here's our team (listed by primary position):

Catchers:

pcqd #42

cc97 #97

First Base:

jrodsep #66

darthman #99

mockba #9

shiznit1083 <----- Choose new #

Second Base:

phillyfan36 #17

breakwood #43

quadival #53

fusebazell #29

Third Base:

ryanBO6 #6

joel_fiasco #4

Shortstop:

Lopernv #73

josh_j182 #7

Out Field:

specialk #12

aengre #13

alouettesfan #25

yzerfan19 #79

paynomind #5

Pitchers:

skater20na #33

braden #67

amare32 #32

wheateater #23

discrimihater <----- Choose new #

Umpire:

united_waffles #00

jpslapshot32 #22

Coaches:

lamicus #70 (pitching)

sterling84 <------ Choose new # (3rd base)

Updated Roster. team looks great

zer0dotcom    7

zer0 / Big E

3B/DH/Util

R/R

6'2"

220 lbs.

3rd is my fav spot, but I've played every spot but Middle Infield so I'm flexable, besides, it looks like we could use some more depth at 3rd :D

jrodsep    390

Here's our team (listed by primary position):

Catchers:

pcqd #42

cc97 #97

First Base:

jrodsep #66

darthman #99

mockba #9

shiznit1083 <----- Choose new #

Second Base:

phillyfan36 #17