Calgary Flames NHL concept

Alphabet Man

I did a similar one to this in BrassBash3 a while ago and i just improved it a bit, added real names, better number font and the better of the two logos on the front and i fixed up the sleeves.

CalgaryFlamescopy.gif

A bitmap version

Comments....mind you i have know idea what the thing on the right under the jerseys is for but it's done in case its meant to be something...and sorry for the .gif format i saved it as....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Nice idea--the basic concept is a good one for an alternate---but I prefer red jerseys to black for the Flames--and I don't like the horse head--although those certainly aren't your fault...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I think it's pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is the traditional "C" logo so far down on the sleeve. I personally like shoulder patches on hockey sweaters.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

looks like something Nelly would wear. :\

What's wrong with that? :P

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

looks like something Nelly would wear. :\

What's wrong with that? :P

[Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Mode]

And Nelly, what kind of a street name is that?

You're about as gangster as an easter bonnet hat...

[/Triumph the Insult Comic Dog mode]

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived