Brass

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...
On 11/30/2007 at 5:13 AM, TGroce said:

pg2_w_clarett_195.jpg

Never played a down in Denver of course.... I was kinda bummed he later played in that sandlot minor league, if not it wouldda been an irresistibly poetic ending to his football life - his last play ever would've been a touchdown run to win the national championship for Ohio State.

wS7MJ6T.png

20 minutes ago, BroncoBuff said:

Never played a down in Denver of course.... I was kinda bummed he later played in that sandlot minor league, if not it wouldda been an irresistibly poetic ending to his football life - his last play ever would've been a touchdown run to win the national championship for Ohio State.

Wow you really had to dig for this from 9 years ago

33 minutes ago, dont care said:

Wow you really had to dig for this from 9 years ago

No digging, I just remembered .....

About a week into training camp, Clarett took the brash step of going to Shanahan's office and asking him if he could start running with the first-team offensive line in practice ... Shanahan's not exactly a ball-buster, but that's not the kind of thing to do with him. So Clarett was out, and Mike got him a more professional running back: Travis Henry.

wS7MJ6T.png

5 minutes ago, BroncoBuff said:

No digging, I just remembered .....

About a week into training camp, Clarett took the brash step of going to Shanahan's office and asking him if he could start running with the first-team offensive line in practice ... Shanahan's not exactly a ball-buster, but that's not the kind of thing to do with him. So Clarett was out, and Mike got him a more professional running back: Travis Henry.

To find the post, you should have just posted in "players in the wrong uniform" thread since you you remember so vividly.

24 minutes ago, BroncoBuff said:

don't care I don't get ........ you seem kinda peeved ?

You know that there's rules against opening old threads with no good reason right? (And no, what you posted was not a good reason, especially since there's another active thread like it...)

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

24 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

You know that there's rules against opening old threads with no good reason right? (And no, what you posted was not a good reason, especially since there's another active thread like it...)

I'm sorry about that ... and don't care, I apologize.

No idea how I landed here, but I recall I  was in the 'wrong jerseys' thread. Is there maybe a "Similar threads" feature?

Either way, should I delete these posts? Actually I don"t know how in this BB program...

wS7MJ6T.png

I see them as different, though similar. A uniform that a player only wore a couple of times, but doesn't necessarily feel "wrong" could easily go here. But yeah, that comment wasn't really worth resuscitation of the thread.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived