Players in Rare jerseys

Brass

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got that Theisman card...

As for the Brett Hull one--it doesn't look odd to me, I saw him play in that jersey--including his first NHL hat trick...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

This one is for frylock :D

RBS not fighting. That's pretty rare.

big%20snake.jpg

I was sad to see him go actually but it sounds like he is doing much better in the O and hopefully the Hawks can do well this year too.

Reggie Jackson as an Oriole. He only played one season and everyone here hated him.

0830_large.jpg

EDIT: Found another rare one.

Curt Schilling as an Oriole. And no Curt for Jason Grimsley was not the worst trade ever. Curt, Steve Finley, and Pete Harnish for Glenn Davis was the worst trade ever.

7352.jpg

Ki-Jana Carter as....

a Bengal

100697carter_375x450.jpg

a Saint

kcarter8-28-03.gif

a Packer

good727.jpg

a Redskin

s112601a.jpg

Jeff George as...

a Viking

defeat_george.jpg

I know I know, the played full seasons with teams, Ki-Jana 2 for each team. Didn't know about the packers though, I think he got cut in training camp. Gotta always take a chance to poke fun at Jeff George and Ki-Jana (who has finally broke 1000 yards...for his career!)

This one is for frylock :D

RBS not fighting. That's pretty rare.

big%20snake.jpg

I was sad to see him go actually but it sounds like he is doing much better in the O and hopefully the Hawks can do well this year too.

LOL! :D

That's actually pretty funny! Still don't know what RBS had an issue with. Oh well... Maybe the Hawks will step up together and play "team-tough" without him. By the way, OMMF, I tried to find a pic of a T-Bird hoisting the Memorial Cup, but it just doesn't exist -- it's that rare! :P

Back on-topic, here's Bret Boone as an Atlanta Brave:

bret1015.jpg

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

everyone always talks about the Rocket as a Red Sox or Yank, and now even an Astro, while everyone seems to forget that he DID pitch a few stellar seasons for the Jays:

706.jpg

tommy maddox, the one and only XFL MVP:

a_maddox_i.jpg

ricky "whoa dude, im trippin out" williams as a saint:

ricky%20williams.jpg

Archived