Hamilton Tiger-Cats

smackyeah

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excellent updates to the Ti-Cats look. Cleaned up well. However, I'm not liking the typeface. Doesn't fit well. Modernized 80's font doesn't work.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I think it's about time they upgraded the logo. It was looking tired.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Wow, I wasn't expecting a logo change from them.

However, I am indeed pleased to see that they have updated their look. It looks sharp, clean and awesome; now the Ti-Cats are second in the looks department of the CFL, second only to, you guessed it, Ottawa. B)

The secondary logos look good enough for our school to steal, just like they did with their vintage one. ^_^

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Interesting, very clean update without abandoning history. Unexpected, but given the amount of money Bob Young has spent this year already on the Ti-Cats, not completely out of the blue.

I wonder if another uniform update is coming...they already made a smart move going back to the yellow pants (now if only Edmonton would go back to them as well)...Either way, they look good. Not as good as the Bombers, of course, but good nonetheless.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

...the funny thing is, I showed the page to one of the guys in the design department here at work, and they all immediately started ripping it apart...from the striping to the wordmark to the feet.

The only thing they liked was the roaring-head secondary logo.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I think this another great example of an update to an older logo. There's really only a couple things that stick out...the swashes in the wordmark make it seem 70's or 80's-ish, but other than that, I think the wordmark looks good. The other thing is the angle of the head. The head is coming us straight-on, but the body is leaping at a 3/4 angle. The tiger's neck must be in pain :) On the corp logo it's not as obvious.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I was expecting a more drastic change--but this will work better on the helmets, easier to see from a distance--

And it's another excuse to do more Madden work as I'll need to make a new helmet for my Madden Ti Cats team--which will look good when they lose to my Madden Stampeders...

But the Wordmarks?

Ugh...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived