Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

I don't care if the guy had a 8.93 GAA, I won't stand here (actually sit) and listen to you guys put down the #1 reason I am now a proud Torontonian married to my wonderful wife...

Yes, Jiri is responsible for that, and anybody working on his biography can contact me, and Ill tell my story...

p.s.: people seem to forget who IS our CURRENT back-up...

Oh Oh Oh...its... Wait, we dont have one, the Amazing Kidd who Kidded us into thinking he was a good goalie has played his way out of an NHL contract. Too bad we have Tellqvist becomming the backup...he would never Kidd us in net. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I play too? here's one that could have been if the Seals management had not been so desperate to make the playoffs in the late 60's, and didn't get rooked by Montreal GM Sam Pollock:

seals_lafluer_jersey.PNG

Sorry if I didn't overlap the 2 pics like the previous images....I don't know how to do that...

Can I play too? here's one that could have been if the Seals management had not been so desperate to make the playoffs in the late 60's, and didn't get rooked by Montreal GM Sam Pollock:

seals_lafluer_jersey.PNG

Sorry if I didn't overlap the 2 pics like the previous images....I don't know how to do that...

The mind boggles...

I know they had a lousy team, but they always had a certain charm, and I could never dislike them...

And if I could find one of those jerseys at a reasonable cost--I'd buy it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Thanks for spotting that spelling error Commish! Here's the corrected version, along with a special "Flower" edition... I felt that "The Flower" was a little too much, so I went with the more simple version:

seals_lafluer_jersey_flower.PNG

Kinda a throwback to the days when nicknames were common on jerseys, like "Knucksie", "Pistol", "Catfish", etc

Man this is awesome i just made myself on a

:flagcanada: leafs jersey. It be even more cooler if you got NFL, NBA, and MLb Jerseys Too!

I've made my own jersey wishlist of jerseys I like with my name and number on them. I wouldn't mind owning any of them. I've also made friends and relatives in their favorite team's jerseys, too.

I doubt I'll ever do MLB or NFL or NBA jerseys. There is no quick-change template involved that I can find (no offence at all intended to the people who made and use them). I could probably do number sets for them, but I doubt I will. (The NFL is already done sort of.)

I've mentioned my stance on defunct jerseys already. I'll do them if someone can provide me with the measurements. In the case of the Whalers though, if someone from Plymouth wants to measure a Plymouth Whalers OHL jersey or if someone from Seattle wants to measure a Seattle Thunderbirds WHL jersey, it can be done.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Well, while it may never become finished, here's a start in the throwback section:

Quebec Nordiques

I figured I might as well do the easiest jersey first.

champssig2.png

Here comes another one:

Winnpeg Jets 1980's

There were many problems with this. For one, the sleeve numbers are very incosistant. Also, some players in any given season had different name fonts than others. That said, I acheived a balance.

champssig2.png

Of course, if and when they do get to playing hockey, all the current uniform jerseys/sweaters would have the Reebok vector insignia on the back.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Of course, if and when they do get to playing hockey, all the current uniform jerseys/sweaters would have the Reebok vector insignia on the back.

I'm aware. It'll take little effort to make the switch, but I'm not officially doing so until I see them with my own eyes.

But does this mean that CCM is no longer making the throwbacks too?

champssig2.png

As a heads up, I have now included all the throwback designs (all of two) in the listing on the first page. This is where you'll find them all listed and I will add the rest to there when I get them done.

champssig2.png

Thanks a ton, Roger. These things are great.

But I have to ask....do you get out much? ^_^ (j/k....fantastic work!)

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

(The NFL is already done sort of.)

Yes, the NFL numbers are done, I just have to do the uniform templates properly this time.

If anyone wants to help me in getting the pics for the NFL Throwbacks (numbers & letters), which I need pleanty of help on, by all means, help.

Archived