Sign in to follow this  
JamesCraven

Are You Happy Now?

JamesCraven    0

Well, are you?

An innocent little thread, celebrating our return to this board, turns into a raunchy double-entendre festival and then becomes another J. Quincy King "HEY! LET'S THROW SOME FRICKING AIRLINE JET FUEL ONTO THIS JAMESCRAVEN SMOLDERING FLAME JUST NEARLY EXTINGUISHED" production. All they do and do and do these people do to get this board back up and running on a new server and this is the thanks Mr. Christopher Cramer and his crew get? I am sick and tired of it. Look at yourselves in the mirror, boys and girls, especially you Quincy.

Let me confess something to you: I can't draw diddily crap. Okay, there. I admitted it. I also have admitted in another thread that I live with my mom (because she is frail and in deteriorating health.) The only experence I have with drawing of any sort is with PrintMaster 11. That program, however, won't let me into this board for any conceptual ideas. You pick on me for spelling errors, for real dumb@$$ comments on this board, the fact that I dress up in "cosplay" as a Pokemon character (hell, adults like Pokemon, too), or that I created the term "B, B, S and S" when it comes to certain logos and become the term that I shall be forever be endeared to, "Craven", or the "Harry High School" look - which can be attributed to Jerry Glanville - of all-black uniforms on certain teams in the NFL (Falcons, Jags, Ravens), the use of "The List" (which is called "satire" by the way), we could go on forever with this. I joined the board to share my thoughts and opinions on uniforms and logos just like you. If vanilla is your favorite flavo(u)r of ice cream, then I like chocolate. Remember, criticism is a two-way street we're talking about here.

One lousy response to a joke about correcting some guy's signature on a fictional letter in the "AND...We're Back!" thread, and just like clockwork, JQK again turns it into another one of his monkey-poo-flinging-and-personal-attack-on-me-shows. Later, when another poster said "touche" to a remark about something else, all it took was something that was fabricated by JQK, and I was off like Dallas Green on a hot first Sunday in August afternoon in Western Pennsylvania in 1980 between games of a doubleheader sweep by the Pittsburgh Pirates over the Philadelphia Phillies using words that I never would even think about saying on a board like this and rigid, steel doors actually vibrating with my 120 decibel comments while writers' tape recorders are rolling outside the clubhouse inside a concrete donut. I apologize for these remarks, and I am sorry if I offended anyone in particular with such foul language the likes of which have - and likely - will never be seen again on a board such as this.

And Quincy, people on this board know you better than what you do to personally offend me. You've been here longer than 99.9% of us in terms of tenure. In an PM and an e-mail, because of you and your, well, attitude toward me, I personally asked CC to be 86'd from this group for the aforementioned message and your behavior toward me as well as a certain signature we won't speak of. We try to have some fun, and the school bully that you are, you just come here once again and ruin it not just for me, but for the rest of us. That's why I said earlier to look into that mirror of yours and look deep and hard. If you had any sense, especially with that post about the correction of the signature, and claim that I ruined it (along with other times as you may have said) then I really think there are issues that need to be cleared up between us, okay? If you don't, then you'll be on a list that CC keeps, namely the one reading "Banned Members".

Now that I cleared my chest of all of these things, let us get back to discussing these logos, uniforms and other stuff.

fiasco!    27
Later, when another poster said "touche" to a remark about something else, all it took was something that was fabricated by JQK, and I was off like Dallas Green on a hot first Sunday in August afternoon in Western Pennsylvania in 1980 between games of a doubleheader sweep by the Pittsburgh Pirates over the Philadelphia Phillies using words that I never would even think about saying on a board like this and rigid, steel doors actually vibrating with my 120 decibel comments while writers' tape recorders are rolling outside the clubhouse inside a concrete donut.

huh?

i really don't know what the hell that meant.

but it is the....

longest. sentence. ever.

Shmee    13

Well. That was almost educational. Almost.

Instead I feel dumber. For the record, I have never used either of those smilies either UW, nor have I used this one: :alien:

fiasco!    27
i've never used this one ---->  :wub:

That's because I haven't posted my boudoir pictures yet.

i don't know what sounds more appealing, your boudoir pics or an all night pokémon jam blast on the face!

yes....jam blast.

blast jam.

poke

mon

ganja

ricky williams

beat of my own drummer

circumflex

circumvent

circumcision

incision

decision

to

end

this

(this post made more sense than the first in this thread)

fiasco!    27
LEONARD BERNSTEIN!

Leonard, Part 6

Cosby

The Devil and Max Devlin

The Devil in Miss Jones

The Brian Jonestown Massacre

muppets.

fiasco!    27
Sometimes I don't tie my shoes. I know, it's a risk. But i'm dangerous!

And I've never used this one: :cry:

you should be put in prison for that kind of reckless endangerment to the animal kingdom and your feet.

gosioux76    132
Sometimes I don't tie my shoes. I know, it's a risk. But i'm dangerous!

And I've never used this one:  :cry:

you should be put in prison for that kind of reckless endangerment to the animal kingdom and your feet.

It could happen. My feet are threatening to sue. Damn litigious society!!!

Sign in to follow this