Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamesCraven

Are You Happy Now?

68 posts in this topic

Holy :censored:.

What did I miss?

Someone gonna PM me and fill me in?!

Well, let's see: First the earth cooled. And, then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died, and they turned into oil. And, then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And, Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it, he took her best summer dress out of the closet, and put it on, and went to town.

- Airplane! II

bunny.gif

Deer mods, put this thread in the Graveyard before Craven goes postal again.

Yours,

buzzcut

I am a mod. And I don't have any idea what this is doing in this forum... But it makes about as much sense as anything else around here lately.

Point taken, though. Buried alive, this thread shall be.

By the way, dude, you're not only the world's biggest Erika Ebbel fan, you've also got the biggest sig I've ever seen. (She is pretty hot, though, so I can let it slide.)

no problem from me. Sorry to hear about your mom hope things get better. im not going to be an ass and start turning this in to romperroom down by the river. you sound pretty sincere, and took alot of heart to post what you did knowing what the reactionw ould be. not everyone is a great conceptual designer, im not, i have such low opinion of my work, i don't even post them. ive just recently started working with psp so ive been working off templates.

i figure i'll go off the beaten path and give you some kind words.

:wink2:

Holy :censored:.

What did I miss?

Someone gonna PM me and fill me in?!

Well, let's see: First the earth cooled. And, then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died, and they turned into oil. And, then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And, Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it, he took her best summer dress out of the closet, and put it on, and went to town.

- Airplane! II

Hey Johnny, how about some more coffee?!

You know, I could have had some new respect for you, until you went ahead anyways and STILL did probably the #1 thing that annoys us anyways:

Later, when another poster said "touche" to a remark about something else, all it took was something that was fabricated by JQK, and I was off like Dallas Green on a hot first Sunday in August afternoon in Western Pennsylvania in 1980 between games of a doubleheader sweep by the Pittsburgh Pirates over the Philadelphia Phillies using words that I never would even think about saying on a board like this and rigid, steel doors actually vibrating with my 120 decibel comments while writers' tape recorders are rolling outside the clubhouse inside a concrete donut.

You make overly long and non-sensical similies and metaphors probably for the purpose of being funny. But it was never ever funny. And because you will not ever stop with this stupid bull:censored:, we've lost all respect for you.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Don't make me go there. You don't like the way I go on a rant, suffer, jabroni!

capt.sge.jze88.281104221632.photo00.photo.default-291x380.jpg

What's this about the Dodgers leaving Brooklyn?

Look, it's another example of something stupid you constantly do! It makes no sense, primarily because not many people here know who or what a jabroni is. If there is one thing I've learned, especially from the comics page of the local college campus newspaper, it's that inside jokes do not make good comics. That's like if I went around and called everyone who didn't like me a skirblupumble. I'm laughing at it, but nobody else is.

It's not that you can't take an insult, it's that you deflect it with the most childish reactions, and what makes it all the more sadder is that your twice as old as most of us and are twice as immature when it comes to regular reaction.

I just can't wait for the ignore feature to be installed.

I just can't wait for the ignore feature to be installed.

That depends on how much you enjoy talking to yourself.

Guys, stop this bickering. Why can't we all just, get along?

Anyone else notice that the rabbit has TWO pancakes on his head?

yean now that you mention it....

pancakes and rabbit

the breakfast of champions

yean now that you mention it....

pancakes and rabbit

the breakfast of champions

LOL :lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0