Nationals Uniforms to be Unveiled

CC97

ANAHEIM -- The Nationals plan to unveil their home and away uniforms on Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET at the ESPNZone in Washington, D.C.

Pitcher Zach Day and outfielder Terrmel Sledge will wear the uniforms, while ESPN baseball analyst Harold Reynolds is expected to be the master of ceremonies.

According to a source close to the situation, the uniforms will be mostly red, while the road jerseys are blue.

"I'm excited about wearing the uniform," Day said. "It means the season is getting close and we are beginning a new era."

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness for wider bandwidth. We may break a record for most users in at one time Wednesday. (107 users online 11/22/04, 4:24:41 PM ET)

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

According to a source close to the situation, the uniforms will be mostly red, while the road jerseys are blue.

"I'm excited about wearing the uniform," Day said. "It means the season is getting close and we are beginning a new era."

these uni's sound like they will be nice looking.

8prlQWA.png

I Can't wait either, they should be an instant classic as far as new unis go.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I bet they will be the Montreal Expos unis with the Nats logo on them. How sad and funny that would be.

We've seen the script and they've gone from royal to navy blue, so they won't be Expos remakes.

I bet they will be the Montreal Expos unis with the Nats logo on them. How sad and funny that would be.

We've seen the script and they've gone from royal to navy blue, so they won't be Expos remakes.

Plus if the home will be mostly red, that eliminates any possibility of rehashed Expos duds

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Plus if the home will be mostly red, that eliminates any possibility of rehashed Expos duds

True true, but hey, maybe they ment the tag on the inside of the jersey will be mostly red. :therock: You never know....

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm more curious as to why the article originated in Anaheim over anything else.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

The baseball meeting things are going on there right now. So it makes sense.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived