Nationals Uniforms to be Unveiled

CC97

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone (Pantone?) know if the Nat's red is the same as the Angels, Cardinals, or Phillies?

I think they all have slightly different shades, right? From internet pictures, it looks like they may match the Angels the closest.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Anyone (Pantone?) know if the Nat's red is the same as the Angels, Cardinals, or Phillies?

Yes, yes and yes.

I trying to restrain myself from making a bad joke here.... ^_^

I want to see a Angels @ Nationals game just to be confused :wacko: Maybe Vladimir Guererro will somehow sneak his way into a Nationals jersey :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Yes, yes and yes.

I trying to restrain myself from making a bad joke here.... ^_^

I want to see a Angels @ Nationals game just to be confused :wacko: Maybe Vladimir Guererro will somehow sneak his way into a Nationals jersey :D

aww, too bad it's actually Nationals @ Angels on June 13, 14, 15. so unfortunately the caps won't match since the Nats will be in the Blue

Yes, yes and yes.

My eyes must be deceiving me. In stores, the Angels hats look like a much brighter red than the Phillies or Cards. I thought they were different. I trust that you are right, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yes, yes and yes.

Why is that? To keep things simple and/or more cost-effective for the manufacturers?

Maybe to compensate for all those shades of blue.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived