Nationals Uniforms to be Unveiled

CC97

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This topic name is very misleading.

I concur. Here I was, expecting to see some form of pictures or artistic renderings, and there's nothing.

A sad, sad day for us all.

Me too. I was hoping to see the Uni's. PLEASE DEEP SIX this thread.

here is what i would like to see:

a stripe on the stirrups like the cards/red sox used to have

also, just a W on the home or away uniform - throwback to the days before the fancy graphics, which are actually pretty cool. that he's also the president doesn't matter because its already on the hat.

also i think it's lame to be starting out with a dark color road jersey. those things were better when they were taken off after BP. now, if they went with BABY blue road unis, that would be absolutely tremendous. they would look like the old skool twins, ironically.

if they INSIST upon having an alternate look, it should be vests on summertime sundays. i grew up in DC. it's amazing we have a team. it also used to be a swamp though and can get gross in july and august. if they want an alternate HAT because selling brand new things to thousands of people just isn't enough, they should go with a red hat with the blue W - i bought a nike senators throwback like that and it looks sweet.

that is all. thanks. this site rocks.

here is what i would like to see:

a stripe on the stirrups like the cards/red sox used to have

also, just a W on the home or away uniform - throwback to the days before the fancy graphics, which are actually pretty cool. that he's also the president doesn't matter because its already on the hat.

also i think it's lame to be starting out with a dark color road jersey. those things were better when they were taken off after BP. now, if they went with BABY blue road unis, that would be absolutely tremendous. they would look like the old skool twins, ironically.

if they INSIST upon having an alternate look, it should be vests on summertime sundays. i grew up in DC. it's amazing we have a team. it also used to be a swamp though and can get gross in july and august. if they want an alternate HAT because selling brand new things to thousands of people just isn't enough, they should go with a red hat with the blue W - i bought a nike senators throwback like that and it looks sweet.

that is all. thanks. this site rocks.

Awesome first post.

Welcome!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

hey thanks.

we kids from DC have been waiting for a long time for a team inside the beltway.

i also love the history and development of sports logos, so i couldn't stop checking this site out before they unveiled the logo.

i just hope they try to keep things classy, like the current angels gear, rather than cutesy, like the tony danza/disney gear they had before with the little clouds.

but worst case, there'll be nine of them on the field at RFK in April.

Archived