Sign in to follow this  
P.I.L.L.

(INDEPENDENT) DC baseball LOGOS...

I hate this smiley, but you've earned it Shmee...

:notworthy:

I'll send you a crate of my Yushenko Tonic when my deal with Coca-Cola is announced and when the Haitian equivialent of the FDA is established to approve it.

Shmee, your post should come with a warning...

"CAUTION: Do not consume beverages while reading this post. Sudden scattering of liquid projectiles may result."

Shmee, your post should come with a warning...

"CAUTION: Do not consume beverages while reading this post. Sudden scattering of liquid projectiles may result."

Glad I wasn't drinking anything--I just chose to laugh--Schmee chose to spoof...

Holy :censored:, this has to be one of the more entertaining threads I've read here! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Remember when that alien crawled up outta the back seat and ate the teens who were making out at Lovers' Point? That was awesome! And then when that guy claimed to be a high-ranking logo peddler but then was exposed as a fraud who claimed he inspired the design of planet Earth when seen from outer space? Kick-ass! And then he ran away with his manhood looking smaller than New Hampshire from the same outer space photograph? Yeah. That was cool.....

....huh? You mean they weren't the same movie? Damn! Well, they should've been! Shiiiiiiiiiiiit....

Question Time

1)Has anyone ever been banned from this forum?

2)How would it show up, member group "Banned" or red unregistered?

3)Can Prologo be banned?

4)Please?

Question Time

1)Has anyone ever been banned from this forum?

2)How would it show up, member group "Banned" or red unregistered?

3)Can Prologo be banned?

4)Please?

Notoriousap has been banned

Well, I think there's been enough swings at this pinata that everyone who wanted to grab some candy has had their fill.