NHL Lockout Project Update

Puckguy14

Ok, so I have 114 people who have submitted their photos. I thank you all who helped. I may toy with the design, but for now, go to: TealTownZone.com to look at what is up. If I can at least triple this, I feel safe to send to the NHL.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Josh J and Waffles, keep sending guys!

CC, hey you never sent me one with you in a Leafs jersey, so :P:hockeysmiley:

Astro, yeah the T-shirt will work for now. I'll replace it when you get back. :)

The reason behind the Sharks and Blue Jackets:

1) A special thanks to bluejacketscentral.com for sending me pics big time. That was about half of what they had too!

2) The Sharks fans (including myself) really got into this (as you can see by the Bettman sucks t-shirt)

I have a few jerseys to choose from... but no digital camera. :cry: Maybe as we're taking pictures over the festive season, we'll be able to finish a roll in my Colorado, Ottawa, or Toronto threads!

Yes, Creamer, I said Toronto. It's a Potvin jersey I got for free from a salesperson trying to sell my dad something back when Potvin was popular... and good.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I have a few jerseys to choose from... but no digital camera. :cry:

Maybe if you are a good boy, Santa will bring you one for the holidays. :hockeysmiley:

Ahh, well I thought I'd try. Whenever you can SyPhi.

Anemic, I would say go for it, but since its an NHL issue, it wouldn't fit in man. I appriciate the offer though! And if you do get another jersey, by all means send away!

Yes, Creamer, I said Toronto. It's a Potvin jersey I got for free from a salesperson trying to sell my dad something back when Potvin was popular... and good.

FELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:notworthy:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Look for the group shot, which resulted in the smallest images of humans, then look for the best looking jersey in the world, and thats me!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived