Hometeam Haulover III: MLB

AAO

Oh my god! You killed Braden!

You bastard!

how many times do I have to say it....

Im not a bastard, Im a prick! Big difference! :hockeysmiley:

in all seriousness though, I dont plan to submit an entry to this contest, so if braden wants to take a crack at the Giants, have at it.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I'll do the Rockies (screams into a pillow) even though I really don't like them. I had a great idea for the Mariners.

BTW here's the raster version of the Baseball template I use

http://www.brick.net/~illinimom/random/sta...tes/bdtemp.html

move houses to Seattle then you could do them... its all to do with where you live, or live in Australia and you can do basically any team you want... plus in Australia the girls are pretty good as well, more reason to coem and live here!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

OK here's my Padres Haulover of sorts... yes that is a pale yellow alternate. Using the BD template that is quite common around these parts.

padres_hh3_half.png

C&C welcome, especially on the hat logo which I am trying to tweak into something a bit more exciting.

(I've recoloured the old swinging friar logo they used to suit)

liverpool-1.png

OK, photobucket's back online, so here's my entry:

angelshhoiii.png

From the first version, I simplified the piping, with red on home/road and navy on the alternate. I also created an alternate hat, inverting the red and the navy, and I straightened the baseball on the primary logo. AND, most notably, I adapted them for the name change by putting "Los Angeles" on the road uniforms. Credit given to Gothamite for the road script.

VmWIn6B.png

I kind of agree about the M, but why the Chicago Brewers? The Brewers' franchise was never in Chicago, and Milwuakee itself is in the state of Wisconsin... just confused, I guess.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

well shoot i have a dilemma on my hands - i want to enter the contest, but the two closest teams to my hometown have been claimed. AAO, what do i do? i live in Eugene, OR (while im at school at the University of Oregon) and have a permanent residence in Portland, OR. I grew up (and lived almost all of my life) in Redwood City, CA, which is 35 minutes south of San Francisco. Since the mariners and the giants are already taken, who do i pick?

OD_Signature.jpg

The Oakland A's are free, since aussie took the Marlins - you could do them...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I would love to get another hometeam haulover medal. I hope this competes well with what seems like a ton of interest.

New Logo:

hth_giants.gif

Uniform Concept:

hth_giants2.gif

I think the old Giants script is a classic. It's a shame they aren't being used right now (even though I also love their current look) so I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to bring em back and try a new concept.

As always, C&C is always appreciated.

I can't wait to see everyone else's concepts.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Well, I'm in Atlanta but the Braves have been taken, so should I just choose any team that's not been accounted for? If it's possible to allow 2 Braves entries, that would be convenient since I've already started on the design.

Archived