Oilers 3rd white

oilfaninvan

so many teams are falling in love with their 3rds and making them their home or away jerseys....of course by falling in love i mean rolling in the dough! the oilers 3rd is tops in selling plus it's kickass, so why not increase revenue and look good on the ice...i honestly think its time to get rid of the old oilers dynasty logo and the old jerseys forever.Here you Go.

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

it's not just a pittsburgh thing. along with them Los Angeles, San Jose, Dallas and St. Louis have made home and away versions of thier jerseys. Washington, Philly, Ottawa, and Calgary have all turned thier thirds into an away jersey. expect to see Edmonton and possibly the Isles, do one or the other.
Azzuri.gif

As okay as the Oilers third jersey is,  I really hope they don't adopt them permantly.  The ones they have are great and traditional and are still better than the thirds.  It's annoying how they are phasing out the copper for the silver.

Also, the sleeve numbers are supposed to go over the thick stripe on the sleeves.  That's how it's done on the third, and keeping it the same in a home jersey would yield that.  (in my opinion though, a white version of that jersey just doesn't look good.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

For starters, that doesn't look like the Oilers.

Also, the Blues didn't introduce a third and like it deciding to change it to their regs. The introduced it as a Sunday or Saturday home third, and said they would make it the official home the next year complete with a new road. I just don't like it when people say they liked it and decided. I guess I just don't like my team thrown into that category lol. I'm a weirdo what can I say?

Yeah, you're a weirdo. ;)

I thought there was a slight pause between the two events, but my mind's like a steel strap--rusty, and illegal in most states.  

The new set is certainly --MILES-- better than the old red-splotched things, that's for sure, and I think most Blues fans would agree.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

STL, didn't the team also go for new banners to match the new colors in 1997-98?  

The Sharks original third was very popular.  Like I've said before, fans were disapointed when the current thirds came out.  We all knew that is was going to be black, but most wanted a black version of the home jersey.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived