My canucks $ idea

oilfaninvan

The canucks are VERY popular here in vancouver right now...dammit! but what a time to introduce some sort of fashion jersey eh? they'd make millions i'm not even joking...people here are going crazy right now they'd buy anything! heh heh.

Here is my idea. (i've posted lots today i'd appreciate some feedback as i am new at posting all my ideas.)

CANUCKS 4th

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

Ooh!  I like that one!  I especially like how the V is almost 3-D -- it's not flat like the flying-V jerseys.  The only thing I think I would change is that the hem stripe is way too thin.  Thicken it up quite a bit, and I think you have a winner!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

• 2 years later...

I agree that it is a little plain. Maybe put a smaller version of the current "C" logo inside the giant "V".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

sweet jesus talk about being brought from the depths... my god... i didnt even know this board existed when this was first posted... wow... and since there is no real need for this to be resurrected i might as well graveyard this

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived