Nfl la expansions concepts

LogoFan

Logofan, that is nice work. The secondary logo is sharp (figuratively and literally) and distinctive. It is a neat idea to incorporate the helmets together, but the feathers on top are looking kinda Mad Max. I know there's an answer for that that still keeps your idea strong.

Are you still doing the Webdav challenge? Zoneranger, it ain't too late.

So who else has dropped in their art, or plan to? Last month only had 4 entries, but I'll bet this will have a few more to look at. Let's see if Cekus kicks booty again.

Also, I picked a name and tried to stick with it, even if it was hard to come up with something. Do you guys do that, or change names if you hit the wall?

If Webdav gave us the name and we couldn't change it, that would be tough, but fun to see the different takes on a similar theme. (hint.)

Good work on the Knights and Outlaws.  I like the use of different colors instead of black.

Very good production skills, but as someone mentioned teh feathers look a bit off.  Minro change though.

As for the WebDav challege, I am out. Just no time, so there shall be a new champ in town.  Good luck.

I hope I can get a concept in, but my time has been cut short as I have been at a Church camp all week...

Whoa. That may be why I might not be able to get a design in. Been to the beach twice, once with my grandparents and once for church camp in the last month. I'm not complaining though  :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived