nhl concepts relived

puckcool22

In putting my carolina panthers concept into a folder, I started looking at my concepts from the past 3 years. The following are what I thought was my best, maybe you guys have some fresh things to say about them now.

so this doesnt take forever to load, just copy and paste the links...

Islanders

Portland Pioneers=

Lightning

Avalanche

Kings

Stars

Devils

Islanders

Kings

Capitals

Columbia University

enjoy- RIP hockey (even though there were those rumors today about a ressurection)

signature.gif

I have seen these before, however it's great to see them again. They are great!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yeah it's good to see these again,and still nice to look at.Can we all post our NHL concepts from this past year here or should we each make our own threads?I'd just kinda like to revisit the year that was'nt on the ice and the year that WAS for the board's hockey concepts.

98Falcons.png

I will be honest and say that I wasn't digging most of them, but I do think you hit upon a few really good ideas. The top Islanders concept is really nice. I don't prefer it over what they have now, but for a new team or a fantasy team those unis would look really nice. I also think your Dallas designs are great. Your green Stars jersey is really nice and would be so much better for a 3rd jersey than what the Stars have now. Emphasizing the white instead of the black is a great way to get a fresh-looking jersey while staying within the color scheme (and not adding a new color such as... oh, I don't know... red).

I remember the Pioneer one-

I like the Av's one best as well--the avalanche look on the sleeves is a neat idea.

As for the first Isle's one--another interesting idea, but I'm not sure the logo is right for the team--but a good look for some team, somewhere...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

enjoy- RIP hockey (even though there were those rumors today about a ressurection)

Correction: The NHL is dead. Hockey itself will never die.

LONG LIVE THE GAME!

I find it very hard to believe that a league that has been in existence for over 80 years will just cease to be. I have faith that when September rols around, there will be an NHL, and if it needs to be 10 teams smaller then so be it. That's what you get for sticking franchises in hockey hotbeds like Columbus, Phoenix and Sunrise Florida before thinking.

I like your dallas one. Getting rid of black is cool (One nit-pick, though. You do not need the gaps on the outline of the star to make the "A" at the top since it does not spell "Stars")

I like adding gold to the devils (but no devils will ever be great without green and red)

I think your second Kings one is pretty good, though I am not sure about the many stripes just under the sleeve numbers.

Columbia--I could never support a team wearing a jersey like this, but I think it's actually good for the "fun conepts" category.

One more nitpick--your first Isles jersey has upside down numbers on the sleeves.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Islanders Concept- This one would look good as a third jersey for the isles. the light blue and orange maybe a bit too light.

Pioneers Concept - i like this one.

the colored jersey probably could use some white to accent the logo.

Lightning - probably could use some blue.

Avs - i definately like this one. makes a fun little third jersey and is better than the boring third they have now.

Kings - the top stripe is a little small. overall has potential. i'd be interested what a darker shade of purple would look like.

Stars - just about any concept would look better than the POS third they wear now.

devils - i never thought of use of gold in the devils scheme. but it could work if done right. maybe as a third? only problem is red and gold don't mesh together but if it was seperated by a white it could work.

isles 2 - as a third, the top jersey works. as full time homes, i wouldn't want to see orange.

kings 2 - this certainly has potential. i'd be interested what a darker shade of gold would look like.

Capitals - i never felt the caps color scheme, red, navy, white accented with gold would be an awsome color scheme used by the caps. put it on that template and it would look nice.

Columbia - i like the city sky line on the bottom of the jersey. Normally i don't like light blues, but on this jersey it looks good. theres a philly flyers concept i saw once that had the flyers logo with the philly skyline on the bottom. nice promotional jersey.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived