NFL TrueType Fonts Now Available!

eriqjaffe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just noticed one error in the font file. The "7" in Varsity Classic Style D should actually be the "7" in Varsity Block B. The "7" Champion Block, as shown in Classic Style D, had the stem curved, not straight. Just wanted to point that out. Thanks.

well the Varsity files are all based from the Varsity Block font, All I did was take the different variations in the numbers, (examples: 1, 2, 4, 7) and switch them into the regular varsity font, just so we didn't have 200 different Varsity Block fonts.

If you guys want I can throw them on my site as well to save the hassle of nicks and eriq ferom going down again

Actually, my site has 50 GB of monthly bandwidth, I seriously don't see it going down because of font files.

they should be up shortly.

Eriq; I need you to send me the updated Cowboys Throwback .ttf file. - or anyone that was able to grab it after it was updated. send to: smartguy21na@aol.com please.

I cannot tell the difference between any of those varsity fonts/

Well, the differences aren't very dramatic, sure. But they are all different from each other, even if it's a minor difference.

sick Eriq! NBA! NBA!

Good idea. I should do those. And the NHL while I'm at it. Saaaaay, if anybody has access to vector art files... ;)

Archived