NFL TrueType Fonts Now Available!

eriqjaffe

Great job on these guys!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sick Eriq! NBA! NBA!

Good idea. I should do those. And the NHL while I'm at it. Saaaaay, if anybody has access to vector art files... ;)

I have both the Avalanche and Nuggets in .ai format.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/fizz...s-throwback.png

Well, there's one NHL font done! That's the font to the Carolina Hurricanes! 1 down 29 to go! :P

AWESOME JOB GUYS!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Actually, that Hurricanes font is not quite accurate. It is the same as the mid 90s Patriots, but some of the letters are off...the M and W are not quite wide enough. The Lowell Lock Monsters use the same lettering, and if I can find good pictures of those letters I'll post them to confirm it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Here's part of a picture I made from the EASports website. Someone has said that their lettering is not always 100% accurate (especially with no outlines) but you can see how the middle strokes of the M and W are full height of the letter, they don't stop at the midpoint like in the Patriots font.

canes.jpg

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Eriq, there is a problem on some of the block 8's. The center notch on the right side is not straight on NFL Varsity Blocks B, C, D, F and H and on all of the Varsity Block fonts. This distortion becomes more noticeable the larger the font is. This problem does not appear to be on the secondary (shift-8) numbers.

thank you. this is an outstanding resource.

hey, i saw you have mlb fonts as well. i dont think i was participating here yet when this was originally offered. do you still have the mlb fonts? i have been looking for the phillies for a while.

http://www.icejerseys.com/customization.php

Those flash files have vector lettering in them. :ninja:

That's very cool...but those numbers seem to have a bazillion anchor points, which makes it look pretty crummy when you blow it up to a large size - I didn't bother checking out the standard block numbers, but the Avalanche numbers definitly do it pretty badly.

Still, a good resource.

http://www.icejerseys.com/customization.php

Those flash files have vector lettering in them. :ninja:

And just how does one get vector files out of the flash files, if you don't mind my asking? :huh:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived