NFL TrueType Fonts Now Available!

eriqjaffe

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just registered to say this sir:

Sir, your NFL true type font was awesome.

I hope you can make updates also on your NBA true type font, the outdated teams were Sixers, Bobcats, Cavs, Clippers, Grizzlies, Hornets (about to update), Jazz, Knicks (a bit changes), Magic, Nets, Raptors (not sure), Rockets, SuperSonics (now Thunder), Suns (about to update also), Timberwolves, Trail Blazers Alternate, Warriors, and Wizards.

Thank you in advance.

These to this day are awesome! The one thing I wish we had, though, were the fonts used on the front of the jerseys rather than the back. Fonts such as the capital letters used by the Miami Heat, etc.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

man, these are great sets. However does anyone have the new Nike lettering? They seem to basically be the same, just a bit skinnier and the there are more angles, not as blocky

EDIT: it was brought to my attention that I am thinking of the Colts new lettering and it is unique to them.

My apologies, I thought it wasmore widespread.

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for a downloadable version of the Oakland Raiders name/number font. They use a unique version of that similar to a varsity block with the back numbers/lettering being very narrow and the sleeve numbers being very wide. Any one know where to find a template? Any help is appreciated

• 2 years later...

can anyone help...where can i find NFL fonts...i used to have them on old computer but cant find the site where i got them from ...i remember you got all the NFL team fonts plus NBA fonts..might have also had some MLB fonts..appreciate if someone can direct me to where i can find these again...thanks

• 3 months later...

since I couldn't PM you I will put this here. Hey, man first off I want to say you are my favorite person this week. A quick google search for Mets font and after a little bit I found your thread. Then I found this forum site. I knew this site before and I'm an avid uni-watch freak. But I didn't know this forum existed! So my questions. Is there any way for the fonts you could include lowercase letters for people like deGrom and d'Arnaud. Also you know the Mets script? is there a font for that? You are my hero! :winner:

-Eric

• 1 year later...

Archived