Soccer logo request!

daredevilpt

Hi,

my name is André and i'm from Portugal! I'm playing an internet soccer game (www.hattrick.org) where each team has a logo - unfortunately i suck at drawing, so i'm asking many good artists, to try and make me one - then i will choose the one i will use, or i will keep changing if i like more than one! I was wondering if anyone has the time or the will to do it? My team name is SoccerPT - Soccer for....soccer lol and PT is the short name for my country Portugal!

The only thing i ask, is that the logo has the same size as the ones in here http://www.hqfl.dk/countries/index.php?country=por&type=

Thanks for the attention, bye

André

Hey André, welcome to the board.

is it me or are we gettin a lotta ppl outta US/CA lately?  :D

i have 1 ques- wut theme would u like this logo to be? i dont know much a bout Portugal so if u maybe give us some ideas that u are looking for that would be great!

WELCOME! :)

untitled-1.png

this is a preliminary design I put together.  It uses the crest on Portugal's flag and instead of one of the blue shield in it, I put a soccer ball.  Nothing complex.  SOCCER PT is also written above it.  I figure it's close to something a team might actually use.

Soccer PT

pt.gif

Hero'is do mar, nobre povo,

Naç o valente, imortal,

Levantai hoje de novo

Os esplendor de Portugal

Entre as brumas da memória.

Ó Pátria sente-se a voz

Dos teus egrégios avós

Que ha'-de guiar-te `a vito'ria.

Às armas! Às armas!

Sobre a terra, sobre o mar!

Às armas! Às armas!

Pela Pátria lutar!

Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

:D

are you portuguese discrim?

of course there is one great man who is....Emeril!

BAM!! :D

no, i am not.  otherwise i would have been born with amazing soccer skills and be in guadalajara right now.  alas, i unwittingly developed decent hockey skills and find myself with nowhere to do as much as skate. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

alright, version 1.0 sucked.  Not very good.  So, here's version 1.5.  Still got the crest, but added a wreth and a banner.  Now it looks like something a real team might use.  Copy and Paste.

Soccer PT

is Andre still out there?

Archived