Sign in to follow this  
Lee.

Fantasy Baseball Concept

I'm posting this to show my (hopeful) improvements in my mad Illustrator skillz, and to help out Josh, who's trying to come up with a concept for his Wyoming-based fantasy baseball team.

With that in mind, I present to you,

THE WYOMING MARINERZZ

wyomings.jpg

C&C

This is a phenomenal logo. So amazing, in fact, that I almost hesitate to suggest these small changes...

I think the addition of an adversary being crushed by the vessel adds an extra special, unique dimesion.

I've long admired the fact that unlike regular baseball, fantasy baseball utilizes cheerleaders, so I've added 3 to the bottom of the graphic.

Everyone knows that cheerleaders need a catchy cheer, so I've created "Go WyO!"

Finally, I've used MS Paint's famous "spray can" tool to flesh out the smoke a bit.

wyomingsrevised.JPG

BR, let it be known, that I am crying tears of joy. You have added to my logo in ways that I never thought possible.

Please, send me a picture, so I can replace my public declaration of love for inmate #8675309 to one for you.

You have made me so proud.

I'm so happy you liked my small changes. I was very fearful that I might offend you by toying with such a perfect logo.

Maybe we should go into business together someday?

By the way, this is me

1104856128_eonDPedro0.gif

Business it is. We shall design logos for startup hockey leagues and semi-pro football teams, without a contract and in a public forum. We will then get depressed when they use those logos without paying us, and report our problems back to the board.

Business it is. We shall design logos for startup hockey leagues and semi-pro football teams, without a contract and in a public forum. We will then get depressed when they use those logos without paying us, and report our problems back to the board.

Perfect!

Count me in. I've been waiting my whole life for another opportunity to get ripped off and make absolutely no cabbage.

Keep me posted on any startup leagues you come across.

sucks3.jpg

Yet by posting in it -- you keep the thread alive. i'm only responding to bump it out of spite. :P

oh i dont care that the thread lasts awhile, but i found a bunch of these nifty forum pictures, like this one :P

As if you needed a reason to post. :rolleyes:

As always, I have found it necessary to add a couple of tweaks - naturally, a red white and blue basketball is a logo must. Also, I have adjusted the logo so that the vessel is sailing beneath the Gateway Arch. Yes, the Arch is in St. Louis, however since St. Louis is in the United States and Wyoming is in the United States, it still makes perfect logical sense. I have duly watermarked this as my own work as it should be considered The Gray Album of the sports logo world.

wyomings.jpg

Please send cash in lieu of c&c.

You're welcome.

indifferent22.gifindifferent22.gifindifferent22.gif

YH- Once again, I find it necessary, in addition to nesasary, to obtain your services so that I may sue you for copyright infringment of my super awesome logo. I assume I may contineu to pay in Taco Bell gift certificates?

BS- Those are great logos too. Keep it up!

BR- I hear the ABA is coming back. They may need some logos.

Lamikolodziej, my logo is clearly distinguishable from yours, not to mention better. Your threats of litigation are quite troubling to me and therefore I am heretofore declaring my intent to murder you in a violent and unpleasant fashion.

And to top everything else off, my babealicious inmate pen pal can beat up your babealicious inmate pen pal.

Govern yourself accordingly.

PS - your prior posting is considered a consultation and thus I shall be billing you in the amount of $375.00 US. You may elect however to pay in the form of 400 egg mc muffins, sans the muffin.

Lamikolodziej, my logo is clearly distinguishable from yours, not to mention better. Your threats of litigation are quite troubling to me and therefore I am heretofore declaring my intent to murder you in a violent and unpleasant fashion.

And to top everything else off, my babealicious inmate pen pal can beat up your babealicious inmate pen pal.

Govern yourself accordingly.

PS - your prior posting is considered a consultation and thus I shall be billing you in the amount of $375.00 US. You may elect however to pay in the form of 400 egg mc muffins, sans the muffin.

400 Egg mcMuffins sans muffin? That's like 85,726 Canadian Egg McMuffins. Or 85723 McGriddles.

I would like to acquire your services to sue you for overchargning me. I can pay in gum and/or subscriptions to Grit.

Lamicus why do you have to keep making fun of me? I have a very low self-esteem. You make me cry. (You really don't but what the hell I figured Id say it, Quite a laugh goin on here)

Do Canadian Egg McMuffins use American bacon?

YH- We use back bacon, which is Canadian for Canadian Bacon. American bacon has been banned up here since the infamous Hormel trials of 1919, and will never be available until you bastards lift this silly beef ban of yours.

Mings!- Suck it up, panty boy.

BS- Exactly. Although I wonder how well an animated logo would translate to a hockey jersey. Lenticular technology, perhaps?

deleted

Edited by yh

BS- Exactly. Although I wonder how well an animated logo would translate to a hockey jersey. Lenticular technology, perhaps?

Man (or should I say women), are you lost out in space today? Mentioning me and hockey even in the same sentence doesn't even make sense!

deleted

Edited by yh

What in the name of the washed jock strap of LeBron James is this cheese and crackers crudasauraus plop?

"SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME NOW!!!"

"STOP THE INSANITY!!!"