College Hockey Concepts

Dan12020

Alright, I think I am going to start a post that I will continuously update with new College Hockey Jerseys, I just think that the most creative jerseys are hockey jerseys (Not to mention the fact that I am biased, because I love watching hockey, and I play :D ) But back on track, I just think that Hockey jerseys are the most interesting, so I am going to start making hockey jerseys for colleges, so already have jerseys but most won't, and most of my logos will probably come off of LogoServer. Oh yeah, everyone is welcome to post their college hockey jerseys ideas here B)

So here to start off my post is DePaul University, They were kinda weird, it was hard to get white to work on a jersey, but here you go.....C&C always welcome and appreciated.

DePaulAway.gif

DePaulHome.gif

DePaulAlt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the white one.

I think your chest logos don't look very "collegiate". I would like the "D" on the shoulder to be used on the front, and maybe one of your other logos on the chest of a third jersey.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Nice.

I've been waiting for someone to do some College fantasies.

Any plans for some Marshall Univ. uniforms?

I dunno, my plan so far has been to do jerseys for schools that I think have great colors and logos........but hey I can probably wing out a Marshall Univ. set sometime soon....just keep checkin :D

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Nice.

I've been waiting for someone to do some College fantasies.

Any plans for some Marshall Univ. uniforms?

I dunno, my plan so far has been to do jerseys for schools that I think have great colors and logos........but hey I can probably wing out a Marshall Univ. set sometime soon....just keep checkin :D

Awesome. I definately will be.

Next we have Boise St. I love the colors and the logo and their football field. So I tried to keep the home and away jerseys close to the football unis, and I did the alt. a little different, and as a bonus, you get to see what the Boise St. Rink would look like....C&C always welcome and appreciated.

BoiseST.gif

BoiseSTAway.gif

boiseSt.gif

boisestaterink.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Boise is ok, you should switch the numbers to match the font of the football jerseys, or use the one that matches the logo.

And your numbers and nameplate are too low on the backs. Your numbers are below the armpits...look at your other schools, those have everything in the correct positions.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Boise is ok, you should switch the numbers to match the font of the football jerseys, or use the one that matches the logo.

And your numbers and nameplate are too low on the backs. Your numbers are below the armpits...look at your other schools, those have everything in the correct positions.

I was in a rush to get these done, so now I have corrected the numbers and nameplates....What font do their football uniforms use?

Thanks everyone for the great feedback so far! Keep checking for more updates, I probably won't get another set up until tomorrow though.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Great stuff - I love the Boise State Rink - a bit overwhelming in blue but like the football field, very cool. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Alright here you go Helix.....Marshall University, I really like the way these turned out, I didn't want to go to fancy because Marshall really only uses two colors, green & white. So I made the alt. using a third color. Let me know what you think, and as always C&C is welcome and appreciated.

MarshallHome.gif

MarshallAway.gif

MarshallAlt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Whoa! That black one with the green trim is the best of the bunch by a mile. That one is great! And this is coming from someone who really dislikes green. Must be because it seems to be the main color for nearly all my hometeam's rivals for some reason...

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Alright fellas, I need your imput on these jerseys, and it seems that not a lot of people want to post to let me know what they think. But anyways, I will keep posting jerseys and hopefully people will let me know what they have to say about my efforts to make nice looking jerseys, so here we have Texas Tech, the red raiders were fun to do because they have so many logos to choose from, I think these are my favorite so far. Let me know what you think, C&C always needed.

TexasTechHome.gif

TexasTechAway.gif

TexasTechAlt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

I enjoy your concepts keep posting them.

The second two UTEP jerseys remind me too much of the Islanders, and I've always hated Islanders uniforms because I'm a Rangers fan.

I like Texas Tech and the primary logo you used. I have mixed feelings on the alternate logo. I like the Texas Tech red uniform the best out of the 3. For some reason Texas Tech doesn't look as good in white.

Can you do the University at Buffalo Bulls next? We don't have a D1 hockey team. But we have a really good club level team.

Thank-you.

buffalo_sig.png

Archived