'Out there' concepts

stimpy

On these four jerseys I just took any idea I had in my head and ran with it, they are weird jerseys, this is all stuff that isn't like a traditional Hockey jersey. Just ideas in my head, nothing more. Tell me what you think of these, would you like to see any of these has a real jersey.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/jks192/111.png

for fantasy art concepts i like them. i wouldn't want to see them on a real jersey. but i alwasy like concepts even if they are way out there.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

You used team colors. Mostly.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Stimpy, meet Discriminator. Discrim... meet your doppelganger.

I was thinking the same thing--they are both out there...

But as fantasy concepts-yes I like them--as ones for actual ise? Hmmm I'm not ready for that yet...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Stimpy, meet Discriminator. Discrim... meet your doppelganger.

I was thinking the same thing--they are both out there...

But as fantasy concepts-yes I like them--as ones for actual ise? Hmmm I'm not ready for that yet...

Throw me in that pool too.

I actually really like the Nashville one. The silver likely doesn't look good just because it's on a screen, I'm assuming you're using the shiny silver/grey that the team uses regularly, in which case I think it would look great

Calgray is really reminiscent of their previous design, not a huge fan of the yellow.

You certainly gets point for creativity here

Yeah I do mean that kind of silver, I kind of mean that for the Rangers one too. I just felt a little weird today and felt like making jerseys that will never be used. I didn't really change the colors because I wanted to keep it similar to the way the team is now. I am not trying to pass these off has a hard worked on concept because it's not, just ultimite bordom.

hm...good starting point. haven't seen frenchie around in a while, so you'll have to do for now* :P i like the coyotes one...has a 3d button look to it.

*edit: i stand corrected. as you were.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived