Kansas City Royals Concept

AAO

The tertiary mark is an awesome update of what they have (which is something they really need). The uniforms could be better, I just don't know if I'm too sold on the color combo. Overall, another nice redesign, I can't wait for the rest!

Howard1.jpg

I like the lion, looks very regal rather than agressive, which is what the name is supposed to represent.

I can't say I'm impressed because I've come to expect such high quality work from the good people over at virtuoso :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

nice way to modernize the crown, I like the whole package a whole lot

just a question though, what are the patches on the sleeves?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

i like the fact there is no grey jersey, that point alone makes this an awsome concept.

while i like the logo, im not sure if it screams "royals" to me. while i do think the Royals could use a make over, im not sure if the lion works. im more partial to what the kings did and go with an updated version of the crown logo. maybe do something like an updated crown logo with the lion as an alt? the lion + crown logo could work for the royals.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

thanks a lot guys. personally, i didn't know if i was sold on the color scheme i chose. but i guess it works out. i still feel like the lion needs something more...

oh yea tarheeltider, one of the patches is the American League logo and the other is my lion head secondary logo.

The uniforms are sweet, but they're just not the KC Royals without all the blue, and don't they have to wear gray pants if they're the away team? Other than that, nice job.

6uXNWAo.png

FINALLY! i've been waiting a long time for the return of this project. I've also always thought the Royals needed a change.

I love the "KC" for the hat, although I agree with some of the other posters that the hat should be a lighter blue.

That lion is proper. Not in-your-face, just stoic and proud.

Archived