Sign in to follow this  
AAO

Kansas City Royals Concept

Any C&C would be appreciated:

KansasCityRoyalsLogoRedesign.gif

KansasCityRoyalsUniformRedesign.gif

get the lion to face the right and maybe add teeth...i dunno really...i like the tertiary logo and the alternate unis are the best imo... but good work....better than most of my stuff i suppose

The tertiary mark is an awesome update of what they have (which is something they really need). The uniforms could be better, I just don't know if I'm too sold on the color combo. Overall, another nice redesign, I can't wait for the rest!

Nice Job og an alt but I like the tradition shield crown logo too much to see it replaced.

I like the lion, looks very regal rather than agressive, which is what the name is supposed to represent.

I can't say I'm impressed because I've come to expect such high quality work from the good people over at virtuoso :)

I like this package a lot.... the colors, the lion, the KC w/ crown.... all of it. My one minor nitpick is that the S looks like it needs to join the rest of the word -- the tracking seems off.

nice way to modernize the crown, I like the whole package a whole lot

just a question though, what are the patches on the sleeves?

Nice update for my Royals. I gotta say that having a Blue hat for me is a must. But nice job.

The Lion logo is sweet, it makes Sluggerrr look tough finally.

mascot707.jpg

Woah, i love it

Great work, but I'd also like to see a lighter blue cap. Too many teams are going with either black or navy and it's getting old fast.

I like it, but I have to say that I'm a sucker for their current wordmark. I mean, I really think the tail works for them.

i like it, but i think the alt would be better if the script was a brighter color (like white or gold)

i like the fact there is no grey jersey, that point alone makes this an awsome concept.

while i like the logo, im not sure if it screams "royals" to me. while i do think the Royals could use a make over, im not sure if the lion works. im more partial to what the kings did and go with an updated version of the crown logo. maybe do something like an updated crown logo with the lion as an alt? the lion + crown logo could work for the royals.

thanks a lot guys. personally, i didn't know if i was sold on the color scheme i chose. but i guess it works out. i still feel like the lion needs something more...

oh yea tarheeltider, one of the patches is the American League logo and the other is my lion head secondary logo.

The uniforms are sweet, but they're just not the KC Royals without all the blue, and don't they have to wear gray pants if they're the away team? Other than that, nice job.

FINALLY! i've been waiting a long time for the return of this project. I've also always thought the Royals needed a change.

I love the "KC" for the hat, although I agree with some of the other posters that the hat should be a lighter blue.

That lion is proper. Not in-your-face, just stoic and proud.

I think those look great but I also think that the Royals are one of those teams that don't need a make-over. They have some classic stuff right now. Change just for the sake of change never seems to work. Plus, those seem too much like Brewers colors.