Snowcap30

Templates Requests

On 2/4/2016 at 11:16 AM, bhdesigns4 said:

Im looking for this template. i've seen it used here a few times. will trade if anything needed.

IMG_2780.JPG

I'd really like to get my hands on this and any of the new Vapor Untouchable PSDs if they are available. 

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's available for purchase from Yellow Images. I have a similar template from there.

If you can share it with me, I will thank you. I'm a poor lad from Galicia

Does any one have this template?  I know its old but I'm trying to put together a history of ODU football uniforms

9FcAdTZ.jpg

any Adidas hockey svg templates floating around?

On 7/5/2017 at 0:15 PM, Ice Man said:

Looking for NBA uniform template for Illustrator.

Preferably would have all the different collar options with the template as well.

Search for adidas basketball uniforms.

I haven't posted on this site in over 8 years... but I came across this video on youtube: 

It's put out by these guys: https://sportstemplates.net/

I can't find out a thing about them, no critiques, articles, evaluations, nothing!  Can anybody post experience with this template?  How flexible? How customizable is it?

I've never worked on photoshop, but I'm so impressed by what I see so far I'm actually considering taking the plunge and joining the photoshop cult.

Any feedback or advice would be most appreciative.

On 7/30/2016 at 7:18 AM, nawheeler said:

Does anyone have templates for Women's jerseys...soccer, volleyball, field hockey, lacrosse? Thanks

MOD EDIT

Edited by Atomic
Please do not advertise on the boards. A link to your website in your signature is more than sufficent.

On 8/2/2017 at 7:05 PM, shrapnell said:

I haven't posted on this site in over 8 years... but I came across this video on youtube: 

It's put out by these guys: https://sportstemplates.net/

I can't find out a thing about them, no critiques, articles, evaluations, nothing!  Can anybody post experience with this template?  How flexible? How customizable is it?

I've never worked on photoshop, but I'm so impressed by what I see so far I'm actually considering taking the plunge and joining the photoshop cult.

Any feedback or advice would be most appreciative.

All I really know is that these are way too overpriced, although I have noticed that many a good concept is made using this template.

Yellow Images has a a similar design at a third of the cost. All of their templates are overpriced in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Silence of the Rams said:

I think he's somewhat leaning towards the pro designers

Yellow Images and Webpixum are on about the same level but a lot cheaper. 

On 8/5/2017 at 3:36 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Yellow Images has a a similar design at a third of the cost. All of their templates are overpriced in my opinion.

Again forgive the rookie questions here... Yellow images seem to want $14.99 per view (front, back, side).  I'm assuming you don't get all three like you get with Sports Templates for $69... add to the fact that when you alter or make a change in one view with the Sports Templates template, it automatically makes the change in the other two views.  For a rookie like me, that is learning photoshop as I go, that seems like a very attractive option.  Seems the easier user interface may be worth the hefty price for Sports Templates. 

Again advice and input is most welcome!  Would love to hear from someone who is using the ST template or has used both!