all props to the late, great Lamicus.

Heroin's a bitch.

goodnight, sweet prince.

Bucfan56    3,707

What?! :shocked:

Gary.    290

what in the hell happened? This is totally shocking, wow, joel do tell

Bucfan56    3,707

Has anyone read his internet journals? After reading them I have a nagging thought of what happened but im praying to God that isnt what happened

DEAD!    322

Yeah, you posted a hint in the "What are you listening to?" thread. So what's the deal? How did you find out? :therock:

fiasco!    27

sorry...i don't know all the details yet...i'll post them as i find out what happened.

Bucfan56    3,707

Oh man. It just goes to show how truely evil drugs can be. How did you find out Joel?

fiasco!    27
Oh man. It just goes to show how truely evil drugs can be. How did you find out Joel?
sorry...i don't know all the details yet...i'll post them as i find out what happened.

NJTank    1,129

Wow shocking

fiasco!    27

maybe in honor of lee, we could rename the lounge to "The Lamicus Super Happy Fun Memorial Lounge".....i think that was the name of his challenge.....correct me if i'm wrong.

Bucfan56    3,707

Heroin's a bitch.

I just figured. My bad. I feel terrible

Steve-O    25

jesus christ, i knew he did it but I didn't know he did that much. this is terrible to hear. I am so sorry. i send my condolances to lamicus' other friends and his family. he was one of the best this board had. I always remember his great attitude, awesome concepts and his fun sense of humor. this is a great loss.

Frylock    44

Wow... :cry:

If this is at all true, my sincere condolonces go to his friends and family. Truly sad to hear this news.

It kind of ties in to something OfficeGlenn posted a few days back...

"I haven't seen hide nor hair of Lamicus since the temp boards were closed down. I did attempt to PM and e-mail him, to no avail."

R.I.P. fellow CCSLC brother.

Bucfan56    3,707
Wow... :cry:

If this is at all true, my sincere condolonces go to his friends and family. Truly sad to hear this news.

It kind of ties in to something OfficeGlenn posted a few days back...

"I haven't seen hide nor hair of Lamicus since the temp boards were closed down. I did attempt to PM and e-mail him, to no avail."

R.I.P. fellow CCSLC brother.

Thats erie. Wow, thats just, Oh my God. :( I was reading his journals earlier and it looks like things werent going to well towards the end. R.I.P Lamicus. Yow will be missed :cry:

OMMF    68

Even with bits and bytes, 1's and 0's, we're still a family. With the passing of one of our members it is indeed a sad day.

R.I.P Lamicus

Thoughts go out to his friends and family.

If anyone knows of a way to send donations or flowers, please let me know.

Cujo    2,453

I'm sorry to hear the somber news of Lamicus' passing. My condolences go out to all who are grieving in this time of sadness.