PCGD's corporate creation

umlegend80

A while back, I posted that my company was looking for a logo package and we were willing to pay someone to design us one. The winner was Patrick Cummings aka PCGD. I said I would post the winner's work as being used by my company. It's been long over due but here are some pics.

f2ef42b4.jpg

2de608bf.jpg

63ae5b5c.jpg

dd8d0ae1.jpg

Again, thanks to everyone who designed a logo. And thanks especially to Patrick.

umlegend: Thanks for posting these pictures...everything turned out really nice. Pleasure working with you and Kevin!

btw...its PCGD as in Patrick Cummings Graphic Design. No worries though...everyone thinks its PCQD cause of the underline on the username, I understand the confusion.

If you need anything else, be sure to let me know! Also check your PM box.

Nice work!

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Crap, I have had your name totally wrong this whole time. Not only did I think the G was a Q, but I switched it with the D. Oops!! But, no matter what your screen name is, you do some fine work!

If one of the moderators can, it would be good to correct the title so it is PCGD's corporate creation.

RTrich, are you kidding or being a punk? Because, it's cool that a user (me) posted saying he would pay for a logo, got multiple people who put effort in, got one superb logo, picked it, made due on his promise and paid for it, and then put it into use. Most logos from here that get used are either done for free or used without permission or payment. This deal came together nicely and should make the board proud.

If you are 100% kidding, that's cool.

And no, there is no logo anywhere near the toilet.

Think of the options, though...paper toilet seat covers with the Monarch butterfly.

Why stop there?

Soap bottles, tampon dispensers, comdom packaging?it's a marketing blitz!

Of course, the tried and true method of traditional letterheads and envelopes works pretty well too.

:P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Looks good! What is the main color scheme on the letterhead? Looks like orange and green?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

umlegend:  Thanks for posting these pictures...everything turned out really nice.  Pleasure working with you and Kevin!

btw...its PCGD as in Patrick Cummings Graphic Design.  No worries though...everyone thinks its PCQD cause of the underline on the username, I understand the confusion.

If you need anything else, be sure to let me know!  Also check your PM box.

Great work there pcgd. Maybe PCQD can stand for Patrick Cummings & Quadival Design :P (Although I'm not much of a designer :blush:)

I saw, I came, I left.

Absolutely awesome Patrick. I really like the way everything turned out. The package is extremely professional and very attractive.

It was especially cool since we saw your package develop on the board, and now to see it in action is neat. Again, congrats. :D

www.skyedesignstudios.com

The color scheme is a burnt orange (not as burnt as Texas Longhorns) and a charcoal gray. The gray looks a ton better than black by the way. The blue canopy on the building is something we're stuck with as far as the color. The building owner at first wanted us to use this uniform font on the canopy that he had for all signage. It was crap. Luckily we got him to back down and got our logo on there, which looks great. We are going to do golf shirts, coffee mugs, and pens soon.

Archived