Brass

Post your pic!

officeglenn    314
meandeli.jpg

This was sometime last month...yes, i'm on the right :)

Was this taken at the press conference announcing Viperball's first round draft pick, Ron? :D

I mean, I know its a young sport and all, but jeez. :D

With the First Pick, We select little Timmy Ryan, Washington Elementry, 1st Grade

"We know he's a young player," the GM later said. "But we're looking at the big picture, the long haul. Timmy may not be an impact player right away, but down the road ? maybe 10, 12 years, when he gets out of high school ? he'll be a player to buld our franchise around."

Later on, Timmy and the GM were overheard engaged in a heated argument over the terms of his contract. The GM was offering the rookie maximum, while Timmy was vehement in his demands for a later bedtime and two more Oreos.

:D

slapshot    395

When negotiations started to break down, Timmy called in his agent, Scott Boras. Now, the ante is upped to later bedtime, a whole package of Oreos, and his own private Big Wheel.

Bucfan56    3,858
When negotiations started to break down, Timmy called in his agent, Scott Boras. Now, the ante is upped to later bedtime, a whole package of Oreos, and his own private Big Wheel.

You guys are so lame :P

Mings    577
I'm the one in the middle.

7thpic.jpg

One has to wonder what puckguy is thinking in that picture....... ^_^

"Mmmmmm, Look at the size of those sticks!"

I keed

Mockba    1,205

"Don't fall over.... don't fall over... don't fall over... oh, crap they took the picture already?"

Geoff    511

My Girlfriend took this one the other day.

IMGP8383.jpg

A few months ago when my hair was shorter.

me_and_marj_2.jpg

Gary.    302

well the negotiations have broken down, now Timmy want's a later bedtime, lifetime supplies of Oreos and Twinkies with Ice Cream for Breakfast, and a house for his mom

Brass    1,638
7thpic.jpg

Oh, man... I wonder what the chances are that Norstrom backhands this sucker into my 'nads?

This puck looks kinda like a hot asian chick! OH MY GOD! I'M TURNING INTO IRONCHEFSHARK!

winghaz    1

It scares me to see a man on ice without skates. I slipped on the ice in front of our condo two months ago and broke my leg.

Bucfan56    3,858
It scares me to see a man on ice without skates. I slipped on the ice in front of our condo two months ago and broke my leg.

Condos + Ice = Disaster

Dilbert    1

Before they left, the Ducks at least put out a carpet for you to walk on to the faceoff dot. Guess they cant afford carpet in San Jose.