general design forum

fiasco!

personally, i love the idea of the general design forum....none of us / you are going to be sports logo designers without learning the ropes of practical design first. i love that there is a place to share our work, for those of us that are in the field. i love that there is a place to go for knocking ideas off one another. i just love design....all design.

i hope that this community can support this forum.....i'd be pretty upset to see it go the way of canmerica, that's for sure.

Kudos to Pat for stroking Creamers Ego so he would have a fourm to post his own design... :D

I guess we can name this forum the PCGD; Patrick Cummings General Design Forum :D

I saw, I came, I left.

This is a great idea.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

I'm really glad you guys decided to do this since this is more my area of expertise!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Graphic Design or DIE!

caught up in the moment, sorry

Give me Liberty or give me

???General Design :blink: ???

No seriously, I like this idea. Gives more members a chance to show off something that doesn't have to do with sports and maybe show off their newest design

I'm really glad you guys decided to do this since this is more my area of expertise!

^_^ I'd comment, but I'm enough of a hypocrite.

Yeah, it's probably better that you didn't since you probably wouldn't know what you're talking about anyway.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Yeah, it's probably better that you didn't since you probably wouldn't know what you're talking about anyway.

Looks like someone is back to their old ways.

Looks like someone is back to their old ways.

Nope, not really at all. Some people just don't know what they're talking about. I made a comment that this was more my area of expertise and someone was hinting as if it wasn't. Josh, stay out of this one.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived