Photoshop Help

pcgd

i am making a logo, and the main shape is a circle, on the outside i need to put text, how do i bend the wrting to fit around a circle, skewing it dosent work ?

When you're on the text tool and on that word's layer, theres an option on the options toolbar at the top of the page that has a "T" and a curved line under it i think. click that and you can curve the words to go around the circle.

teamsnew2.png

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some simple questions:

I'm using Photoshop 7, and I'm trying to cut a picture of myself away from the background.

--The polygonal lasso tool is difficult to use, but is it the best one? I'm liking the magnetic one better.

--When I try to zoom in really closely so I can get an accurate cut-out, I can't fit the whole picture in my screen. Is there any way I can scroll down somehow when I want to get all the way down to my legs, or do I just have to cut and then paste together my different parts?

• 2 weeks later...
I know that this may be the stupidest question ever asked in this board, but where is the Paint Bucket in Photoshop CS2?

No, it's not that stupid. I said the same thing a day ago. It's ridiculous that they would put the gradien tool there instead of it on default.

I dunno. I use the gradient toolmore often than the paint bucket tool in Photoshop. It's great for balancing out bright photos and for applying color filters.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 1 month later...

First post here.

Gotta say off the bat that some of the designs I've seen on here are simply awesome. They've inspired me to do some of my own stuff. I've never used anything other than Paint to draw on my computer so I'm going to need a lot of help with Photoshop and Inkspace (free is good!).

Since this is a Photoshop help thread, I'll start there. I've seen a lot of football concepts with templates that look great. But when I downloaded the templates and tried to edit them in Photoshop, I used the paint bucket tool to fill in the areas I wanted colored. The only problem is sometimes the color bleeds into another area that I don't want it to. Also, I have a template that has shadows on it and when I use the paint bucket tool, the paint covers up the shadows as well. Any help on what I'm doing wrong?

Also, are there any football helmet templates that have stripes down the center? Or do I have to draw those in?

Thanks in advance.

I'm using adobe 7, and while I can do certain things, I'm not too keen on my tools, and need help. For straight lines and drawing basic stuff I've been using mspaint, and I'm baffled that photoshop doesn't have the ability to draw straight lines so here are my questions:

1. How do I make a line?

2. How do I vector things?

3. How do I add depth to things (like the jersey templates, wrinkles and stuff, or do I need a different program?)?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived