Senators Concept

Brass

Trying to keep this one simple, and put them in a new logo. Here ya go:

Senators-1.png

C&C welcome as always!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

much better. I hate when home and road uniforms don't match, case in point the Ottawa Senators. These are really good and I really like your logo.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I like them. I like how you just made three jerseys of different colors. That's the way I feel they should be when it comes to an alt. I don't think the alt should be the shoulder sleeve as the crest or something completley diff (like Edmonton) I think the alt should just be a different color in the scheme.

KISSwall09.jpg

So this is the uni you want the Sens to wear the next time the Leafs kick their a** in the playoffs, right? :flagcanada:  :hockeysmiley:

...and then choke in the next round leaving Toronto without a champion yet again. Don't worry guys, the Chicago Blackhawks have you beat for most years since winning The Cup. lol

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

I'm not digging the logo, but I do like the idea of the Sens using the 3rd jersey design for all of their uniforms.

What he said.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

So this is the uni you want the Sens to wear the next time the Leafs kick their a** in the playoffs, right? :flagcanada:  :hockeysmiley:

...and then choke in the next round leaving Toronto without a champion yet again. Don't worry guys, the Chicago Blackhawks have you beat for most years since winning The Cup. lol

and how long since ottawa has won the cup? 1927 i think.

as for the concept, just replace the primary logo with the current logo and you have a winner.

Hey, friarcanuck. If Kerry Fraser had any stones and called the high sticking penalty against the Great One in '93 the Leafs would have won that series against the LA Queens and would have gone on to whip Les Canadiens in the finals. But noooooooo..........the TV network in the states did not want an all-Canadian final (remember the Jays?) and when there was a chance to have Gretzky and the Queens play in that round the Leafs became sacrificial lambs.

Never mind that you would have had the two most-storied franchises in hockey history playing for Lord Stanley's spittoon. No, money and the thought of peddling overpriced franchises to California and Florida took precedent over real hockey.

Seems the Senators came out of that money hungry era of the '90s as well. At least the Leafs advance in the playoffs and have real money to back them up. They don't call them the "Maple Leaf Mint" for nothing.

"GO LEAFS GO!" :flagcanada::hockeysmiley::flagcanada::hockeysmiley::flagcanada:

• 2 months later...

Well thought out, and I've enjoyed your work so far--

That being said I agree with Gord. The logo just looks too clip-art-y with all the black streak accents. Keep up the good work though!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Love the uniformity of the 3 uni designs.

Not liking the new logo. It doesn't look Roman. My first thought was Aztec warrior. Others have said Trojan. But it looks less "Senatorial" than what they've got now in their original primary. The centurion in the alt logo doesn't look all that senatorial either, come to think of it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived