Name That Font!

pcgd

What is this font called?

wm2.png

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

come i need help plz... does anyone know what the font is called they used on south africa for the world baseball clasic ?? ( page 9 for info )

See the last post on page 9. It's probably custom.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... I need some help! As some of you may or may not know, I am engaged to get married in a few months. We have our invitations, but we need to type up directions to the venue. My darling fiance, who knows I am a logo/uniform/font freak, suggested we print the directions using the same font as what was used in the invitations. I said, "Great!". Problem is that I don't know what font it is! For you experts out there, here is a sample from the invitation...

invite.gif

Thanks!!!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Okay... I need some help! As some of you may or may not know, I am engaged to get married in a few months. We have our invitations, but we need to type up directions to the venue. My darling fiance, who knows I am a logo/uniform/font freak, suggested we print the directions using the same font as what was used in the invitations. I said, "Great!". Problem is that I don't know what font it is! For you experts out there, here is a sample from the invitation...

invite.gif

Thanks!!!

i have had this one... it's the same one Kraft uses for their salad dressing flavors.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

now it's my turn to ask...

looking for the main font on this website for Code Lyoko

code-lyoko01.jpg

you can see larger image at the main site www.codelyoko.com

i need it for other applications, but while flipping the tube, i caught a glimpse of my elusive font and haven't been able to track it down.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Okay...  I need some help!  As some of you may or may not know, I am engaged to get married in a few months.  We have our invitations, but we need to type up directions to the venue.  My darling fiance, who knows I am a logo/uniform/font freak, suggested we print the directions using the same font as what was used in the invitations.  I said, "Great!".  Problem is that I don't know what font it is!  For you experts out there, here is a sample from the invitation...

invite.gif

Thanks!!!

i have had this one... it's the same one Kraft uses for their salad dressing flavors.

Cool... So, what is the font called? :blink:

Thanks!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg