Name That Font!

pcgd

Anything on the Oregon font?

Oregon's font is a custom called Bellotti Bold which the university protects pretty tightly. Handel Gothic will give you several similar characters; it may have been used as the basis for the font, but not sure. It's about as close as you're going to get.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

l73njtqingu5lwiuj02celesf.gif

Check, check. Check one two.

There's a font called Werkman that's not similar but maybe 25% close to it.

Any other guesses? I'm looking for something a little more similar.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The "SAN DIEGO" wordmark is based on the font Industria, but the letterforms are extremely modified.

The "SAN DIEGO" wordmark is based on the font Industria, but the letterforms are extremely modified.

Thanks... but that doesn't really help. I'm looking for the actual font or something damn close. Not just something that kinda, sorta looks similar with heavy modification.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Can anyone point me out to the font used in the "A-League" (Australian Soccer League)?

Likely it's a custom made font and not available to the public, but I'd love to know what font it is and where I could get a similiar looking one.

johnaloisi_wideweb__470x338,0.jpg

Sydney_FC_2579_large_image.jpg

Thanks... but that doesn't really help. I'm looking for the actual font or something damn close. Not just something that kinda, sorta looks similar with heavy modification.

Oh well. It is what it is. Not all logos or wordmarks use exact versions of fonts. In fact, i'd venture to say most sports logos employ use of custom letterforms or existing fonts that are modified. Good luck searching for what you're looking for.

Simple answer...ain't none.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I didn't mean to come across as snotty... but I know there are some fonts that are very close to existing marks that teams have. I was just hoping to find something close.

147.gif

Bump

Double bump.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17