Name That Font!

pcgd

I need some fontologist assistance, please....specifically, the word "SCOTS":

Maryville_Scots.gif

This appears to be the same font the Philadelphia Union use (which is really what I'm looking for)...and three different times in the past two weeks I've seen "PLEASE PLACE ORDER HERE" signs hanging above the counter at Subway typed out in the same font.

Anyone in the world know what this is? I've been searching for a while now.

Many thanks in advance to whoever knows!

So...any takers on this one here??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I need some fontologist assistance, please....specifically, the word "SCOTS":

Maryville_Scots.gif

This appears to be the same font the Philadelphia Union use (which is really what I'm looking for)...and three different times in the past two weeks I've seen "PLEASE PLACE ORDER HERE" signs hanging above the counter at Subway typed out in the same font.

Anyone in the world know what this is? I've been searching for a while now.

Many thanks in advance to whoever knows!

So...any takers on this one here??

Not 100% sure here, Buc, but it looks close to Stag.

Don't know if this is the proper forum to ask about "font generating", but I've been wanting to get a font generator and most of the best are expensive, but I read a review of TypeTool (only $99) that rated it second behind FontLab ($649). Does anybody know if TypeTool (or maybe any) that would allow me to create a font in Illustrator (CS3) and if or how to transport them into the software to create it? Thanks.

Does anyone know what the font is called on the Dolphins jersey (name on back) from making 1966 to 1986?

I know it's a type of block style lettering but I'm not sure which kind. The 'S' is slightly slanted on CSONKA.

http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=28165

Thanks!

It's still NFL Block lettering, although you can alter the "S".

Does anyone know what the font is called on the Dolphins jersey (name on back) from making 1966 to 1986?

I know it's a type of block style lettering but I'm not sure which kind. The 'S' is slightly slanted on CSONKA.

http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=28165

Thanks!

It's still NFL Block lettering, although you can alter the "S".

Honestly, I think it may just be a wrinkle in the jersey causing a strange perspective...

Can anyone tell me what font this is? I need to redesign some and for the life of me can't remember/find where I jotted down what it was!

sample5.jpg

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...