Name That Font!

pcgd

Here's a tough one. Back in the mid-late 90's a Canadian Compilation album called Big Shiny Tunes was released annually by Much Music. The first and second album had this grunge font on the track list page that I really liked, and I never saw it again until I purchased Endgame by Rise Against which, to my surprise, has the exact same font.

Now Whatthefont.com wont pick this up and I can't seen to find info on it anywhere. It appears that there are 2 versions of each letter which makes this even more difficult to track down. So here is the back of Endgame. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated :)

rise_against_-_endgame_-_back.jpg

Here's a tough one. Back in the mid-late 90's a Canadian Compilation album called Big Shiny Tunes was released annually by Much Music. The first and second album had this grunge font on the track list page that I really liked, and I never saw it again until I purchased Endgame by Rise Against which, to my surprise, has the exact same font.

Now Whatthefont.com wont pick this up and I can't seen to find info on it anywhere. It appears that there are 2 versions of each letter which makes this even more difficult to track down. So here is the back of Endgame. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Looks like you got a case of XBAND Rough there.

Looks like you got a case of XBAND Rough there.

wow, what took me a decade took you 30 min haha. Thanks a lot sir

I have another Big Shiny Tunes font here. I'm mostly looking for the font used for the tracklist on the red one. The lower case version is found at the top title of the blue one. Big Shiny Tunes really liked the grunge fonts.

13903950029_4f6aca7340_o.jpg

I have another Big Shiny Tunes font here. I'm mostly looking for the font used for the tracklist on the red one. The lower case version is found at the top title of the blue one. Big Shiny Tunes really liked the grunge fonts.

13903950029_4f6aca7340_o.jpg

Distress

This is a font used by Dinamo Zagreb, a soccer club from Croatia.

They used to have it for download from their web page but they don't anymore.

font.JPG

I asume it's custom because the letter d is the main symbol of the club but if someone knows the name of this font or a simmilar font I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance. :)

font.JPG

I asume it's custom because the letter d is the main symbol of the club but if someone knows the name of this font or a simmilar font I would appreciate it.

Looks like simply a modified Futura.

font.JPG

Looks like simply a modified Futura.

The numerals are making me think the base font is ITC Avant Garde.

Hi there everyone,

I was wondering if someone can help me out with determining what the two fonts are used in this concept drawing. I tried contacting the author but he hasn't been online in a while. They are labelled 1 & 2 First one is the notes/primary and clash kit font. It looks like a hand drawn font but I can't find anything close to it. The second was used in the club name. I was hoping someone could help me out. Thanks

25yxa8w.png

Any ideas on this one? What the font gaveme a "penned" font:

FONT.jpg

I can provide additional letters if needed.

Helvetica Bold.

Good evening,

I was wondering if anyone knows what this font is that's used on the Pirelli P-Zero F1 tyre on this season's F1 cars? Is this a custom font created by Pirelli? Pirelli_announces_tyre_compounds_for_firPirelli_Formula_1_2013_4.jpg

"Centurato" looks like a modified version of Microgramma. The P-Zero font is probably completely custom. Although it is similar to whatever Ok State uses.

Thanks!

yes, I have another font request :(

I have found a few very similar but the pixels are too spaced apart. Most follow the typical cross like "t" and the "c" isn't the same as pictured here. I have tried WhatTheFont as usual but it separates each pixel as a separate letter so I'm running out of ideas. I feel stupid because this should be easy haha. I'm almost to the point of making it myself.

btw if it wasn't obvious, I'm looking for the pixeled font that reads "the corrs", not the normal one.

Thanks.

The_Corrs_-_In_Blue_Special_Edition-fron