pcgd

Name That Font!

On 7/13/2008 at 2:54 AM, hettinger_rl said:

This is a fairly vague description but: In the opening credits of Dances With Wolves they use a sweet font for the credits and main title. It is completely different from the font on the movie poster. Does anyone know what font it is? Any help is appreciated.

This one:

640full-dances-with-wolves-screenshot.jp

On 3/12/2016 at 7:57 AM, AusGiant said:

Hi guys. Any Ideas?

2lsxh0p.jpg

Can't find any that replicate the S and K.

similar to Highway Gothic E, except for the "M"

34 minutes ago, pagan696 said:

Grecian Modern OL Book (Regular)

That looks close. But, the "W" "T" "S" are the most different. Thanks for looking though.

Can someone please help me with identifying this font? I've searched high and low with no luck. I'm not a big college football fan so I'm hoping there's a team that wears something similar that someone will recognize. The closest I could find was Invader but it doesn't have the slants. Thanks for looking. 

received_1131046930269620.jpeg

received_1131046920269621.jpeg

9 hours ago, CDixonDesign said:

Mayhem is Wide Latin. The Numeral font looks like a standard Russel Athletic style font. 

Thankle you very much. That helps but I'm really looking for the number font. Should have been more specific but thanks again I really appreciate it! 

1 hour ago, Artofacks1 said:

Anyone know the name of this font? buckeyes.png.ff9deeb8f91d20eed7f894a958f

Check out Superstar M54

2 hours ago, pagan696 said:

the numbers look like American Captain http://www.dafont.com/american-captain.font

Wow ! That's super close. The 1 and 2 seem to be the only numbers that are different but the rest are spot on. Thank you so much!  

I've been running into the most frustrating fonts lately. For example a team using all Convoy but the 2 and 6 are different then a team using Invader but the 7 is different. I think some of these teams are buying the cheapest uniforms possible from overseas and getting a mix of several fonts on their uniforms. Most of them don't even notice but for people that enjoy fonts like myself it's almost maddening lol. Thanks again for showing me that. 

6249011472236544.jpg.b406f39d980317dd8fc

Does anyone have any idea what this is? I have been told circus but after checking it does not look similar.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, ICTknight said:

6249011472236544.jpg.b406f39d980317dd8fc

Does anyone have any idea what this is? I have been told circus but after checking it does not look similar.

Thanks in advance.

Adidas has a custom font called Fancy Block that matches the letters but not the numbers. It's probably a one off custom Adidas font made for Kansas if I had to guess. Good luck!  

Looking for this font "Monroe Police". I've tried versions of Serpentine, Air Milhouse Itc, Sofachrome, and SF Intellevised and there's elements in all of those fonts but none of them is the actual complete font. Need this for a work project so any help is greatly appreciated!!

Police Font.jpg

44 minutes ago, robbman21 said:

Looking for this font "Monroe Police". I've tried versions of Serpentine, Air Milhouse Itc, Sofachrome, and SF Intellevised and there's elements in all of those fonts but none of them is the actual complete font. Need this for a work project so any help is greatly appreciated!!

Police Font.jpg

I believe that's SF Quartzite.