Name That Font!

pcgd

On 7/21/2016 at 10:10 AM, jlog3000 said:

It's Fifa World Cup 2014 Font 

1 hour ago, ODUMonarchs said:

Can anyone tell me what font the Letters and Numbers are on this jersey

Article Image

It's Fifa World Cup 2014 font. It's an Adidas font. Google Adidas Football fonts and look at the images. You'll find it rather easy from there. If I'm wrong please accept my apology for the mistake. 

11 hours ago, b1gd0g77 said:

It's Fifa World Cup 2014 Font 

It's Fifa World Cup 2014 font. It's an Adidas font. Google Adidas Football fonts and look at the images. You'll find it rather easy from there. If I'm wrong please accept my apology for the mistake. 

Perfect! thank you so much

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

• 1 month later...

Any ideas of which font is close to the one on this logo (on "COYOTES")?GF4Rcuh.gif

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!