Name That Font!

pcgd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there close matches for the Panthers' and Golden Knights' fonts? I know I likely won't find the real deal for either of them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 1:35 AM, EmeraldSpecter said:

I'm having an issue locating a specific font.

The_Ultimate_Fighter_logo.svg

The newer version of this logo is the Sofachrome font... I want this font, though, and I can't find anything willing to ID it for me (all the apps seem to get really confused).

That looks like something of the Klavika family...if you can't find a match in there, Klavika will at least get you close.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 8:32 AM, SFGiants58 said:

I'd love to know if there's a font that closely resembles this one (curved lead-in to slab serifs, that spot on the end of the "R," and the right-heavy "A"):

1423_seattle_mariners-jersey-1987.png 1992-home-seattle.jpg

That particular style of slab serif typeface is commonly referred to as Clarendon, of which there are many different examples out there (of varying quality). A condensed option will likely get you close.

• Like 1

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]