Name That Font!

pcgd

I did these cards for a gameboard a couple of years ago, and can't remember the font I was using. I'd like to add a few to the collection, but want to use the same font. Anyone knows what it is ?

EASettings.png

Thanks ! :)

Nevermind, I finally found it !!!

hamarosan_01.gif

I'd like the name of this great font, please.

Farquharson

EDIT: Found a freebie here...just be sure to use lowercase letters when typing in that font...caps have a stencil effect.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Who is the member that has all the MLB and NFL fonts in his signature? I used to have those fonts but I got a new computer and I forget who had them to get them again.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Who is the member that has all the MLB and NFL fonts in his signature? I used to have those fonts but I got a new computer and I forget who had them to get them again.

eriqjaffe

Thank you very much. I thought it was that but i was spelling it "eric" and wasn't getting anywhere in the search.

But now how do i download it so it'll work because I can't get it into the Fonts folder.

-EDIT- Nevermind, I some how remembered how to do it.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fairly vague description but: In the opening credits of Dances With Wolves they use a sweet font for the credits and main title. It is completely different from the font on the movie poster. Does anyone know what font it is? Any help is appreciated.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Alright, someone I know had this logo created for him, and know I'm going to put it on a uniform.

I'd like to isolate and "straighten" the wordmark out of it, but we haven't heard from the creator for a few months...

Anyone recognize the "MOONSHOTS" font?

Or something close enough, since it will be straight, it can be slightly different.

moonshotslogoxw3.th.png

Thanks!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I should know this...I KNOW I've seen this before...but right now, I am straight blanking out.

Can somebody PLEASE help me out with this here???

sample-image.jpg

EDIT: Nevamind...the answer man slapshot got @ me offline about this here. For anyone curious, it's Benguiat Bold.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Alright, someone I know had this logo created for him, and know I'm going to put it on a uniform.

I'd like to isolate and "straighten" the wordmark out of it, but we haven't heard from the creator for a few months...

Anyone recognize the "MOONSHOTS" font?

Or something close enough, since it will be straight, it can be slightly different.

moonshotslogoxw3.th.png

Thanks!!!

Looks like Gill Sans Extra Bold to me, but I could be wrong.

bettergm.png

Anyone know this one? WTF is giving me a blank stare...

Definitely Klavika.

As you probably know from my sig, I run a website of the Arizona High School Helmet Project. I'm pretty good at identifying logos on helmets. But if it's a font, I don't have a clue. Hope you guys with your laser-beam sharp eyes can tell me what are the fonts on the helmets. :D

Hope you can help out. Thanks.

Sahuarita 2007 (yellow helmet)

sahuarita07pix1.jpg

Moon Valley 2006 (The MV in the circle of the NFL Titans logo. It's probably too small to see though)

moonvalley06pix.jpg

Mayer 2007

mayer07pix.jpg

Marana 2007

marana07pix2.jpg

Kofa 2007 (It looks like a Red Sox font)

kofa07pix.jpg

Blue Ridge 2006

blueridge06pix2.jpg

Ajo 2007

ajo07.jpg