pcgd

Name That Font!

Not sure where you can get a freeware version of Frutiger. Google it and see what comes up.

Miami has its own custom font. The numbers look a little different than the letters (for school name and individual team websites, not for nameplates). Both are based on Handel Gothic (think Pepsi logo).

Miami Hurricanes football number font?

a freeware i have is HandelGotComDMed. That's the full name, it's the exact font.

Miami Hurricanes football number font?

a freeware i have is HandelGotComDMed. That's the full name, it's the exact font.

Not quite.

Handel Gothic is more elongated horizontally. Miami's 4, 6 and 9 are also very different, the 6 and 9 especially because their tails extend in a straight line like Futura.

Not sure where you can get a freeware version of Frutiger. Google it and see what comes up.

Miami has its own custom font. The numbers look a little different than the letters (for school name and individual team websites, not for nameplates). Both are based on Handel Gothic (think Pepsi logo).

knock-off frutiger goes by "humanist 777" in various weights

Here's one:

JailCard.jpg

I'm looking for the "Get out of jail, free" font...

I think it may be in the Swiss family, but darn those plain sans-serif fonts, they all look the same to me!

Does anyone know what the closest font is to the Phillies-the script one with the stars. Thanks. :D

It's not that close, but "Fenway Park" is the best I can suggest. It's italic, but you could distort it back to being more vertical in photoshop.

Can anyone name this font ?

DAL_434.gif

I'd say that was House Gothic Condensed, with a few manual tweaks - and envelope distortion of course.