Name That Font!

pcgd

(pic removed)

I don't know the particular font, but i'm pretty sure that's one created by House Industries (it looks like it at least). http://www.houseind.com you may also want to try Veer http://www.veer.com

The Fox Sports and NFL Network fonts are on that House Industries site as well - the Fox font is called "United" and the NFL Network font is "House Gothic". Good find!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

5u9zevcrydvoeygcubhb.gif

Ok since I stumped you all on the last one, what about the font on this?

Add City Boy

The great NHL wouldn't dare use a freebie font, so Add City Boy is probably a knock off of a fine commercial font actually worthy of the great NHL.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Anyone know what the Phillies script font is called or where I could find it?

Honestly, I don't think it's a font. It's most likely a 100% custom script. Professional teams don't just usually use commercially available typefaces...at least for their wordmarks.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.