Name That Font!

pcgd

I'm looking for help to identify the font used for these numbers and letters. I appreciate the help anyone can provide. Thank you!!

usahockeysv6.png

w408.png

Agency FB Bold

http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.htm?pid=409017

Fiasco...JP (slapshot) done anointed you as his heir apparent or something, mayn?? :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Anyone know the font used for the "Ports" script? I used to have it a few years ago on my old computer, but can't remember what it's called. I know it was free, and I remember there being 2 that were pretty much the same thing, only slight differences. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

hd4fgg8eulfte3bh2gst.gif

Anyone know the font used for the "Ports" script? I used to have it a few years ago on my old computer, but can't remember what it's called. I know it was free, and I remember there being 2 that were pretty much the same thing, only slight differences. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

hd4fgg8eulfte3bh2gst.gif

is that brody?

yankees-1.png

hd4fgg8eulfte3bh2gst.gif

This actually looks like two different fonts in the same word--which actually is a very poor choice in direction for whoever did this.

The "P" looks to be a font called Marker or something like that (run a search on "Marker" and see what comes up--I can't remember it off the top of my head). The rest looks to be some type of script--and a very jacked-up one at that.

Hope that helps.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

fruitiger bold

Thanks Pagan. Any chance there is a similar font that can be had for free? I really hate to spend $30 for a font, which I know is relatively inexpensive but I'll probably only use it a couple of times. Thanks.

It's actually Frutiger Black, and Humanist 531 is a decent replacement.

http://www.fontfinder.ws/49344/Humanist-531-CE-Black.html

Stupid question. How can I access the string that has all of the College Football helmets and the history of each helmet categorized into each conference. It was here a few weeks ago. I once was an avid collector of helmet decals. I would write a letter and ask for one and I got them. I just want to see the most recent for many.

Thanks

Justin