Name That Font!

pcgd

Sorry Nick, I don't give away company assets for free. Besides, it's a violation of the EULA.

There are plenty of cheap OCR fonts available, many for less than 20 bucks. Here's one list:

http://www.myfonts.com/search?search%5Btext%5D=OCR

thanks, however I probably should have checked my font library first, seeing as I found one that matches. thanks for the help.

frontpage_news_headline.gif

Okay guys, work your magic.  I need to know this font.  Thanks.

No dice?? :(

After playing around a bit, I think I know what it is.

It's Univers Extra Black Oblique, with horizontal scale set to 150%, and a Shear transform of 10% applied for a bit more slant than the normal italicization provides.

Edited by joel_fiasco

No dice?? :(

It's Univers Extra Black Oblique, with horizontal scale set to 150%, and a Shear transform of 10% applied for a bit more slant than the normal italicization provides.

My bad. :D

Thanks guys.

6uXNWAo.png

Anyone where I can get this without having to spend $22 for it?? <_<

6uXNWAo.png

Wilson, I think that is actually Dom Casual Bold, and judging by the image it's vertical scale is 75% or something... unless the image itself is distorted.

My earlier guess at DC's font inquiry of Univers Extra Bold Oblique is close, but no cigar on further review. I just noticed the numeral 2 on his other sample, and the lower curve looks more like Helvetica than Univers - unless the designer used Univers for letters and Helvetica for numerals... doubtful. My Univers suggestion would be a reasonable facsimile though.

Yo, Lil (version 4)

You might want to slow down a little.. try to help out figuring out fonts, instead of asking all the Qs

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

you might want to slow down a little.. try to help out figuring out fonts, instead of asking all the Qs

k?........... I havent asked for a while, and doesnt the topic say "name that font!" I though this was the place to ask for help on a font i didnt know. I didnt know it was a crime lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Anyone where I can get this without having to spend $22 for it?? <_<

My earlier guess at DC's font inquiry of Univers Extra Bold Oblique is close, but no cigar on further review. I just noticed the numeral 2 on his other sample, and the lower curve looks more like Helvetica than Univers -  unless the designer used Univers for letters and Helvetica for numerals... doubtful. My Univers suggestion would be a reasonable facsimile though.

Close or not, i'll take it. I'm not really going to use the numbers anyways.

So anyone know where I can get it for free??

6uXNWAo.png

I am looking for the name of the typeface used for the following:

Cincinnati Bengals' numerals and nameplates

The University of Arizona Mens' Basketball numerals

Kohl's "15% Savings for using Kohl's Card" campaign

The closest I have found using all the search technology know of is the Noga family.

d141c00cd5dadd3e819312d8defaa60f.png

As you can see, it's not exactly the same as the typeface shown in the images below. The tell-tale character will be the "1" as it has that unique serif. I need to buy this typeface, but I first need to know the name of it.

Bengals (names and numerals)

051101.jpg

Arizona (numerals)

FF014389018617-l.jpg

Kohl's (the green headline text)

D_edffb.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]