Name That Font!

pcgd

I am looking for the name of the typeface used for the following:

Cincinnati Bengals' numerals and nameplates

The University of Arizona Mens' Basketball numerals

Kohl's "15% Savings for using Kohl's Card" campaign

The closest I have found using all the search technology know of is the Noga family.

d141c00cd5dadd3e819312d8defaa60f.png

As you can see, it's not exactly the same as the typeface shown in the images below. The tell-tale character will be the "1" as it has that unique serif. I need to buy this typeface, but I first need to know the name of it.

Bengals (names and numerals)

051101.jpg

Arizona (numerals)

FF014389018617-l.jpg

Kohl's (the green headline text)

D_edffb.jpg

I think that's one of the Engschrift or Mittelschrift families. Not many are available for free, but I think I did find one of them once. PM me if you want me to e-mail it to you.

Sorry to have to come on here and beg for help, but I'm having trouble finding a freeware version of the Doom (or something reasonable close) font. I found freeware Doom font, but it was totally different. Any assistance would be appreciated. This is not for commercial use.

blurb-doom.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Only the "R" is really custom, and the joined letters would have to be done manually, of course, but yes, pretty much anything having to do with the U of A will be Friz Quadrata, and no, it's not free.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Anticlaire Display SSi and Fritz are two closely related font options, but would still require lots of tweaking to recreate the UA workmark above.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

Does anyone know which font they use for NHL on NBC? Too bad I couldn't find a pic of that one...just saw it on TV. I'll try to find one, but maybe someone already knows....

Thx

Do you mean for the NHL on NBC logo, or the font for all other graphics?

NBC Sports uses Interstate for its graphics, mostly Interstate Bold Condensed. A freeware version is called Blue Highway, but it has nowhere near the amount of variations as the true version of Interstate has.

Back-to-BackΒ Fatal FortyΒ Champion 2015 & 2016

Actually, for free fonts resembling Interstate, Clearview, and DIN 1451, the RoadGeek versions are difficult to beat, and they have all the weight and style variations as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]