Name That Font!

pcgd

LSU's proprietary font is called "Geaux". It's not available anywhere but through LSU, who most likely is not selling it for public release.

However, one of the uniform manufacturers (possibly Sports Belle, I can't remember) has it listed as one of its own fonts, and is available as outlines in some pdf files.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Anyone know the font used for those "THE ROAD TO FORTY" ads they ran incessantly on the NFL Network up until this week?

I haven't seen the commercials, but I've seen other graphics with "The Road to Forty" on them. This font is used on most NFL graphics this season, from Kickoff to Thanksgiving Classics to Playoffs. I've been trying to figure out that font for a while. I know I've seen fonts close to it, but each it just a bit different so's not to match up 100%.

Check.

"THE ROAD TO FORTY" and "40TH ANNIVERSARY" each have stuck out in my mind, though I realize they're identical to other text shown in those examples.

Anyone have a clue?

Serifa Bold Condensed looks very close but may not be exact.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

If the answers can't be found here, it can't be found anywhere...

What's the font that Champion used for player names when it was making NFL jerseys in the late '80s. Best examples would be the Bills, Colts, Bengals and Jets.

Below is the best picture I could find as an example. It's fairly common but I can't find it anywhere, and I don't have anything close enough. (The number set would be a bonus.)

Thanks in advance...

boomer.jpg

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The font Champion used for football nameplates is Helvetica Black. I remember it used by the Bengals, Bills, and Boston College. It was artificially scaled, depending on the length of the player's last name.

The South Africa font looks custom. I can't think of abything close, except maybe Industria (but that's a stretch because it's too narrow). It looks like similar lettering custom made by Todd Radom for the Washington Nationals.