Name That Font!

pcgd

I'm looking for that font (Script and numbers):

kansasalternate9.jpg

"Tuscan" will get you close on the chest script.

The numbers look custom...like the characteristics of Tuscan were edited into another stock font.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm looking for that font (Script and numbers):

kansasalternate9.jpg

"Tuscan" will get you close on the chest script.

The numbers look custom...like the characteristics of Tuscan were edited into another stock font.

As Buc said, those numbers have been modified from their original form. During that game (against WVU), I was initially trying to think of where I'd seen them before. Then it occurred to me: they're essentially the same numbers that the Phoenix Suns wore in the 1970s, just without the modifications. I don't know if that helps at all in your quest to find the set, but at least it gives you some more resources from which to pull if you decide to create them yourself?

mn-sun70r42.gif

Just re-edited my previous post: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/21954-name-that-font/?p=2171620 Just hope that someone could see the image well and lemme know the font of that image.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Wow, thanks a lot! Much appreciated

Juventus.png

Can someone guess the name of this font?

mkpu6uGf1qlykUf3OEPeb0w.jpg

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Can someone tell me the name of this font?

$_12.JPG

I believe that it should had stayed within the Temple Owls athletics program as part of its typeface system.

• 2 weeks later...

Which type of font are the following photo samples that I'm about to post?:

a.) 2001SECChamplogo.png

b.) 2002SECChamplogo.png

To be honest, I wish the letters should be well-represented as part of the SEC logo. Just my opinion.